Thursday 1/21 Draft Chat | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thursday 1/21 Draft Chat

If I had to mock today before free agency...

1-Rolando McClain-ILB-Alabama
2-Brandon Graham-SOLB-Michigan
3-Rob Gronkwoski-TE-Arizona
4-Mike Williams-WR-Syracuse
6A-Torrell Troup-NT-Central Florida
6B-John Jerry-OG-Mississippi
6C-Cam Thomas-NT-UNC
7A-AJ Jefferson-CB-Fresno State
7C-LaGarrette Blount-RB-Oregon

If Odrick falls to Round 2 I'd go nuts to get him...You see Quarterbacks and Offensive Tackles get overrated for drafts and go higher than they should.... Clausen and Bradford are Top 6 players in the draft, Tebow could go to Round 1, Snead could go in Round 2 which is pathetic. Bruce Campbell of Maryland, Anthony Davis of Rutgers, Charles Brown of USC, Bryan Bulaga of Iowa, Russell Okung of Oklahoma State, and Trent Williams of Oklahoma could all go in Round 1. Good players like Odrick and Brandon Graham could fall into our laps...

March 5th is when things start to take form. I suspect we will tagert Linebackers and Antonio Bryant in Free Agency. The next two drafts are crucial to our development as a team since they are so loaded with talent, Next year think we make playoffs and in 2011 I say we are very dangerous

Ya I heard Saban was dying for Ngata, but we got Jason Allen, pretty even I'd say!

i could see a lot of teams reaching in this draft, especially the raiders, yeah i agree in 2011 we will be the team to beat

i haven't seen much tape of odrick yet but from the games i've seen without just keying on him he looks like a 3-4 end to me...more so than a nose

but again that's before really giving him a look see

No offense but I think Graham will be there at #43 and I think to hit a homerun in this draft McClain, Bryant, Thomas, or Spiller has to be the pick at #12.
Cool
McCluster is a play maker but in Round 2? I Have a 4th grade on him and he is not a viable #1 and won't get manny carries on our running system.
So you value board is based on our needs? Cool. I don't believe McCluster lasts past 2d.
Micah Johnson is not in the draft
Sad News for me:boohoo:
Sam Maxwell is 4 is a reach IMO. I love the Jerry and Epps picks
:thanks:

Scott Wright from Draft Countdown is releasing his newest mock tomorrow, should be interesting, he knows his stuff. But like you said Real, free agency will destroy every mock done this early.

Back
Top Bottom