Thursday August 15 Game (saints At Dolphins) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thursday August 15 Game (saints At Dolphins)

PASQUALE

Seasoned Veteran
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
HEY PHIN FANS,

NEED YOUR HELP I AM A MANAGER AT A SPORTS BAR AND GRILL HERE IN LONG BEACH, CA ACCORDING THE MIAMI DOLPHINS WEBSITE THE GAME IS GOING TO BE TAPED DELAY. WELL, I NEED TO KNOW THE FRENQENCY TO THE STATELLITE FOR WFOR 4 CBS SO I CAN SHOW IT LIVE TO MY CUSTOMERS. I AM A DIE-HARD DOLPHINS FAN AND SO OUR SOME OF MY CUSTOMERS AND THEY AND I WOULD LIKE TO WATCH IT LIVE AT 4:00 P.M. (PDT). I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!

GO DOLPHINS!!

I just called over there they do not release information like that. oh well.

If you had a broadband connection at the bar maybe you could have offered the game at your bar via WQAM internet radio feed.

I don't know how easy it would be to amplify the sound to an acceptable level for the whole bar to hear, but it could be possible to pull it off......... just an idea.

no we would not be to do that, but the statellites on the roof are KU-band and C-band but, I will suggest it to the owner. thanks

There is absolutely no way anyone will be able to watch that game before FRIDAY. Unless you have Direct TV and pick up the game from the New Orleans Saints Channel.

Back
Top Bottom