Thursday dolphins vs. Saints | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thursday dolphins vs. Saints

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
what time is the game and what station. Is it on Direct TV, National TV, ESPN2 or What?

It is on local TV, for south floridians..... I have DTV, but i dont think they do preseason games........ do they? Anyways, if you arent going to the game, you have to watch it on Friday because of some stupid rule...... i forget what it is........

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
It is on local TV, for south floridians..... I have DTV, but i dont think they do preseason games........ do they? Anyways, if you arent going to the game, you have to watch it on Friday because of some stupid rule...... i forget what it is........

If the game is not sold out 72 hours before hand..then it has to be tape delayed..and can't go past 11:30pm..so you wind up looking at it the next day. or something like that ..stupid rules..This is to encourage people to buy tickets and go to the games.

I hate to be the party pooper, but if you don't live in the Miami area, then the game will be blacked out...even if you have direct tv.

I have tuned in for two years on the Sunshine network, only to be disappointed that the game is "not available in your area"

Unless something changed this season, forget it.

Even with D-TV if you live outside the Miami area you can not watch the game even during tape delayed showings 24 hours later. The rule states that if the game is shown outside the FINS view area than they have to share revenue from Sunshine Network with the opposing team. So all teams refuse to show games out of their area. Two years ago I wrote to the NFL asking why they have revenue sharing during regular season but are fat whores during meaningless preseason games......I said come on let the fans watch their favorite teams. The reply was basically to bad so sad. This rule sounds like a typical Baseball thing!!!!!

The NFL's television, radio and internet rights probably contain some of the stupidest rules I've ever seen. I can give an example that I think is just flat out ridiculous. Last season when the Pats and Raiders played in the snow game at Foxboro I decided to work for a Buddy who is a HUGE Pats fan and just listen to the game with the internet radio feed. Well the audio feed on NFL.com was blacked out. In fact the radio Feed on NFL.com was blacked out for every playoff game. Give me a fuggin break what kind of an idiot would listen to the game on the internet if they actually could see it on TV. I just don't see the television stations losing ratings because the game can be heard online. The NFL is only punishing the poor saps that have to work during the playoffs and have the internet as there only source of hearing a game.

I think you meant to say...

Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
I hate to be the party pooper, but if you don't live in the Miami area, then the game will be blacked out...even if you have direct tv.

I have tuned in for two years on the Sunshine network, only to be disappointed that the game is "not available in your area"

Unless something changed this season, forget it.

... if you don't live in Florida, because I watched the Dolphins during pre-season games last year on Sun-Shine on DTV. I live in Orlando, Florida.

Oliver...

i guess it's sportscenter and finheaven for update on that game for this west coast fin fan

Back
Top Bottom