Thursday Night Football: Browns Vs Jets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thursday Night Football: Browns Vs Jets

#22 for the Jets is the same guy that Grant blew passed by. Miami needs to keep that in their back pocket because that's a TD waiting to happen.

I see the Browns yanking Taylor at the half and inserting Mayfield to start from there and moving forward. Taylor has been hot garbage and isn’t the future of that team.

I see the Browns yanking Taylor at the half and inserting Mayfield to start from there and moving forward. Taylor has been hot garbage and isn’t the future of that team.

They might as well at this point. What's the purpose of keeping him on the bench?

Also, isn't Taylor Landry's guy and not Mayfield?

Jets aren't bad, folks. I'm still in shock that everyone this week predicted a Cleveland win.

Don't know what they were watching or what they smoked while watching it, but New York is the better team.

Wow Cleveland blows!

And it’s weird that I’m surprised by that, but I thought they would legitimately improve this year.

Guess not.

Man Tyrod is really bad right now. Landry has gotta be fuming. Maaaaaaybe he misses Tanny right now? ;)

Oh yeah, Hue Jackson is 1-32-1 in his head coaching career. Finna be 1-33-1.

Man Tyrod is really bad right now. Landry has gotta be fuming. Maaaaaaybe he misses Tanny right now? ;)

The Browns have a lot of talent so i expect them to be good shortly. But ewwwh their colors and everything else about Cleveland. Who the hell leaves Miami to go live/play there?

Back
Top Bottom