Thursday Night Football: Matt Moore in for KC | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thursday Night Football: Matt Moore in for KC

Matt Moore is fine whenever he comes in for relief. Give a team a week to prepare for him and we know how ugly that gets.

Talk about some putrid teams this year.... Denver media should be fun for Elway and company tomorrow

Matt Moore is fine whenever he comes in for relief. Give a team a week to prepare for him and we know how ugly that gets.

I mean only 1 Moore game was real bad and that was a primetime game at Baltimore. They have bitch slapped every QB we had since they gave us that win in 2007. Like someone else said he was putting up 30+ a decent clip for Miami. It wouldn't shock me to see him hold down the fort and actually do rather well with Reid and all those Weapons.

Ah Matt Moore yes, I remember so many here were tooting the Moore should start over Tannehill horn lol.

Damian Williams plays for Cheifs too , he's better than all our rbs.

Jordan Lucas still playing.

I mean only 1 Moore game was real bad and that was a primetime game at Baltimore. They have bitch slapped every QB we had since they gave us that win in 2007. Like someone else said he was putting up 30+ a decent clip for Miami. It wouldn't shock me to see him hold down the fort and actually do rather well with Reid and all those Weapons.
Finally someone who’s calling it as it was / is.

Haha. Like his time with the Phins he's gonna have to rely on the defense.
This simply isn’t true. Our PPG went UP w him at QB over RT in 2016. I was also at the game RTs rookie year vs the Jets where he went out w a knee injury. MM came in and put up 30. Don’t understand all the hate. Andy Reid didn’t have to pull him out of retirement. There were a lot of other guys out there for the job. Let’s see how this plays out. Nice dime he threw to T Hill last night. No one was making fun of him there.

heres another thought i have about the situation. Can your team win without Mahomes? i dont think so, but their division sucks...how long will he be out for... we should know in the next couple of days...

If im the Chiefs GM I get the Giants on the phone. The Giants are danny jones team now, they dont need to bench him even if his play has declined. i know Eli is not elite and he's probably not going to hit a streaking hill 55 yards down field. He's a free agent after this year so there wont be any long term financial considerations like if they wanted to try to get Foles if he is magically healthy in next 10 days. Moore is also known to take some hits and try to be gutsy, i dont see him making it thru week 17 and into hte playoffs as a starter.

i always liked Moore but we all know what he is as a qb, and up and down gunslinger. he's going to make you scratch your head with alot of throws and wow you on others. If you think you can have mahomes back by the Division Round or Conf championships i think you have to make some kind of push like this. not that i have anything against moore he hasnt been on the best teams but he's never won a playoff game and looked horrible in the one he did play in.

I'm just saying ill pull for moore, and eli really isnt alot better, i just think he is marginally better but you need 2 until mahomes get back, especially with Moores injury history. think eli would approve of a trade to go be a starter again and have another shot

This simply isn’t true. Our PPG went UP w him at QB over RT in 2016. I was also at the game RTs rookie year vs the Jets where he went out w a knee injury. MM came in and put up 30. Don’t understand all the hate. Andy Reid didn’t have to pull him out of retirement. There were a lot of other guys out there for the job. Let’s see how this plays out. Nice dime he threw to T Hill last night. No one was making fun of him there.

I like Matt Moore. I wish him the best. He did do well when he came in. He did look good when he came in for RT but his good plays we're overshadowed by the mistakes of the rest of the team. Yes that was a nice Throw to Hill.

Would be nice to see him make it back to the playoffs. Last time he was there he didn't get much help from his teammates.

Would be nice to see him make it back to the playoffs. Last time he was there he didn't get much help from his teammates.
And he got his head knocked off in a massive cheap shot, missed one play and came back in.

I never understood the love Moore got here. He’s awful. People that think he was ever a viable NFL talent are awful and probably lived fielder too, another awful player b

Back
Top Bottom