Thursday night game thread Part II | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thursday night game thread Part II

Jeep

Premium Member
Reaction score
Since the thread I started about who to root for has so many complications and what ifs... It made me think about this next question..

No game in the NFL is easy to win...!!! BUT, which team do you think is an easier win in the second half of the season??

The Pats with all their injuries in 2 weeks.. or the Jets at the end of the year..??

In week 1, we went up against the Jets and lost.. I was in an evaluation mode and really didnt know what to expect or hope for from this new Dolphin team... When we went up against the Pats.. needless to say I was both surprised and happy we kicked their butt in grand fashion..

Looking back in hindsight, I believe we should have and could have beat the Jets.. they arent as good as their record indicates 6-3

Also, after the win over the Patsies, that was the 1st time I opened my eyes and started thinking about playoffs.. The team really handed it to the Pats that weekend.. and the whole time I was celebrating, I felt the Pats was guilty of thinking we were an easy win and therefore wasnt prepared (mentally) like they should have been. The next time we play them, I'm pretty sure they will be a different team with a different objective.. So, needless to say, even without Tom Brady, the Pats skeer me..

When looking towards this Thursday night matchup between the Jets and the Pats, it has me thinking we should root for the team we think we can beat in the upcoming weeks.. and I think the Jets are an easier team to beat.. Do you guys agree?

If we had the jets at home in week 17 id agree with you, but winning on the road in the cold and possible snow in the meadowlands aint gonna be easy, especially if the jets are still playing for a playoff spot. Pats at home i think is a much more winnable game. Plus we've matched up pretty well with the pats the last few years, even when we sucked, jets have had our number. Im definitely rooting for the pats on thursday

Back
Top Bottom