Ticket Sales - Single Game V Indy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ticket Sales - Single Game V Indy

Ozfin77

Starter
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I know this has probably been posted already, but when do single game tickets go on sale for this season?

I'm planning to come over for our MNF game against Indy and am unsure as to whether I should just get tix off an agency like Stubhub, or wait until single game tix go on sale

Do many Lower Prime tickets go on sale for single games?

Sorry if I'm being repetitive guys, its just after 18 seasons of being a Phin fan from down here in Australia, I finally get to see our guys play live and I want to get it right!

Any help you can give me would be much appreciated!

Tickets on Ticketmaster's website usually go on sale in mid-late July. I bought my tickets for the Bills game on stubhub.com, as you mentioned before.

Being as you want the Colts game, regardless, the tickets will be more expensive b/c the Colts don't come to Miami that often.

Tickets on Ticketmaster's website usually go on sale in mid-late July. I bought my tickets for the Bills game on stubhub.com, as you mentioned before.

Being as you want the Colts game, regardless, the tickets will be more expensive b/c the Colts don't come to Miami that often.

Perfect...:thanks:

Thanks for that......I'm thinking I might go the ticket agency route....lol.

Anyone know of a good agency (apart from stubhub)?

Once again, appreciate your input guys!

I have 3 tickets on ebay right now Im selling.The ticket are 1st row behind the field goal post.

flying in from Aus? wow. you gotta do it up right then, ie. lower level tix between the 40's. i have no idea about ticket prices, but stubhub would let you pick primo tickets if you dont mind dropping the $$

I am pretty sure my 2 seats are going to be up for sale for that game as well. I recently moved away from South Florida :-( (stupid recession) but still have my season tix. Sect. 117, row 26, great seats on the 15 yard line. I dont know how much I am going to part with them for, but hey, its an option for you :-) You will almost undoubtably get a better deal from someone on this site than Stubhub or a broker, and you wont have to pay the extra fees!!!

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!!

Thanks for that......I'm thinking I might go the ticket agency route....lol.

Anyone know of a good agency (apart from stubhub)?

Once again, appreciate your input guys!

Vividseats.com is a good site as well. All broker ticket sites usually have the same tickets but the prices aren't always the same.

I am pretty sure my 2 seats are going to be up for sale for that game as well. I recently moved away from South Florida :-( (stupid recession) but still have my season tix. Sect. 117, row 26, great seats on the 15 yard line. I dont know how much I am going to part with them for, but hey, its an option for you :-) You will almost undoubtably get a better deal from someone on this site than Stubhub or a broker, and you wont have to pay the extra fees!!!

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!!

Hmmm...

If you aren't going Week 17 vs. Pitt I might be interested in those. :up:

Thanks for the replies guys...Appreciate it!

I have up to 8 seats together for the Colts game asking $120 each (recoupe pre-season money) Section 102 Row 19.

Let me know if interested.

Hmmm...

If you aren't going Week 17 vs. Pitt I might be interested in those. :up:

I have 6 together for that game in section 102 row 19. $240 per pair ($120 ea). Let me know if you're interested.

mike @ colbynet.net

I have great seats for the Colts, Bills and Saints etc. if your intrested. Sec 156 Row 7 Seats 11-12 with a parking pass.
Please call me. William
704-400-3903
19 year season ticket holder

Back
Top Bottom