Ticket Upgrade Anyone? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ticket Upgrade Anyone?

Dolfanmatty

Starter
Reaction score
Just upgraded my tix to section 128, 2nd row up from the tunnel, and they asked me if I wanted two more in the same row in addition to mine.

I figured I would throw it out there to see if someone wants to bring it in the east end zone this season!

(This isnt a scalp situation obviously, whatever they charge, is what you would pay)

Post back or PM me....

legendary137

Starter
Reaction score
Dolfanmatty said:
Just upgraded my tix to section 128, 2nd row up from the tunnel, and they asked me if I wanted two more in the same row in addition to mine.

I figured I would throw it out there to see if someone wants to bring it in the east end zone this season!

(This isnt a scalp situation obviously, whatever they charge, is what you would pay)

Post back or PM me....
whats the price and what if i already have the tickets bought for this season?

Dolfanmatty

Starter
Reaction score
Unfortunately you cant cancel the tickets you bought already....I had to drop my section 129s to transfer over to these.

Cost is.....I think between 1300-1400 with parking included. I'm at work so dont have the exact figure.

Ozzy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dolfanmatty said:

Post back or PM me....

I'm in 128, and it's a great place to be. East End Zone Crazies!! Tickets are $560 I tink.

Orlando-FinsFan

Starter
Reaction score
Dolfan Matty,

If you haven't had any takers, please give me a shout. I'd like to learn more if they haven't been grabbed by someone. I was unable to PM you due to my 'lack of posts'. My email address is BrianSDail@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Brian

Top Bottom