Tickets for HOF game on sale at 10am | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tickets for HOF game on sale at 10am

Tickets to game are sold out..in 20 minutes..Live in Ohio and it sucks. Got 4 tickets to the Enshrinement ceremony but like everyone else who bought them from this ticketing agency they are at the opposite side of the stadium. The tickets on field are not sold to general public-prereserved for the NFL, press, local dignitaries and people who have had season tix for years. Dont be fooled on Ebay as to seat location. However, the seating capacity is not much bigger than a high school stadium so actually any seat wouldn't be all that bad....Website sold out by 9:25am. and phone is sold out too. Hit redial and called for 40 minutes straight....

Was on hold with them, waited and ticket rep said are all sold out and the profootball hof says sold out also when you go to puchase tickets, and asked if any other ways to get them..no...if you want good tickets, get 'em off a ticket broker from the Ohio area otherwise you are gonna beyond premium.

Looks like most of us will be at the local bar in Canton, and kicking back a few during the game instead of being in the seats....

Oh well, for $200 bucks a pop, we're probably better off....

PHINZ RULE!!!

They are ON Ebay....THAT was FAST.

Where do you find LOCAL Ohio Tix sellers info???
Hate to Drive from NJ and NOT stay in Ohio for the game too?
Thanks...

Sundance Kid said:
Where do you find LOCAL Ohio Tix sellers info???
Hate to Drive from NJ and NOT stay in Ohio for the game too?
Thanks...

I live about 30 minutes from the stadium. I'll check with some of the area ticket agencies via phone and if they have anything, I'll post it here or reply it to you. I have 4 tix to the enshrinement ceremony but gonna see if I can get 2 tix to the game and do a tradeoff for 2 of the ceremony tix if they'll do that. The hotels in the Akron-Canton area have been sold out since they posted the date of the game and inshrinees-most by groups/tours/etc.-save yourself time-I went to almost every hotel website within 20 miles of the stadium two months ago. Spent hours and hours on this, but then figured I'd just drive cause the closest hotel available is about the same distance as if I drove from home.The closest hotel is about 20-25 miles away at least, but there are some that you are a short drive away by just talking the freeway and it is right there at the exit so not much travel time though.

BLITZKRIEG said:
Looks like most of us will be at the local bar in Canton, and kicking back a few during the game instead of being in the seats....

Oh well, for $200 bucks a pop, we're probably better off....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Oh my god!..You can't even get INTO the Steelers stadium for much less than that. Pay $150 for upper level endzone and any yard lines cost $200 and up.For Browns stadium, you pay that to get yard line seats. ....For all the football players that will be there-mostly sideline HOFers- and the oppotunity for photos and autographs, it'd be worth any price paid. If you're making the trip, it'd be worth it to go. Any bar with football on would be just as awesome but get a shuttle, taxi, or designated driver cause the State Highway patrol and local cops will be out in full force.

Anybody have 2 tickets they want to sell? I can trade 4 tickets and a parking pass to the either of our preseason home games (Tampa Bay or Atlanta)...Let me know.

My seats are lower level...section 112

I've already got my enshrinement tix and was thinking about going to the actual game. Then I checked the pre-season schedule and the game against the Sti'lers on Aug 20th is much more appealing. I won't have to waste a vacation day on a pre-season game, since it's on a Saturday.

Does anyone know a number i can call to see if there are still tickets. I had a whole group headed to canton.

one thing about the stadium, there is no shade. But, you can actually grab seats at the opposite end of the field, that has a very high banked hill around it. You cant get a good look, unless you got binoculars, but the audio system is really good. Much more comfortable, and shaded. They do have a big screen you can watch. In most of the stadium, you cant really see the inductees all that well anyways, you end up watching the big screen. i want some of the seats on the field. Now, that would be worth it, to watch Dan get inducted. I know, they aren't for general public. But, it would be nice.

Its a good sized stadium. Seats maybe 5K. Went to Elways last year. going to Dans this year. Well worth it. But then, I only live two hours away. So its easy for me. It was pretty cool watching John get all choked up, during his speech. I expect the same from Dan. I got my #13 Starter ready to go. I would realllllllyyyy like to get it signed. That would be sweet!

my mother-in-law must be my lucky charm! She got the enshrinement tix for me, and she came through again and got me 2 tix to the HOF game online at 10am on the dot :jumper: :horsey: :whew: :rawk:

Back
Top Bottom