Tickets to Houston Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tickets to Houston Game

DallasDolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
WoooHooooo, my wife just called and she got 2 tickets on the 30 yard line, lower level through her work connections in Houston. Yessir........gonna be a big time in H-Town.

PM me if you also plan on going, got sources on renting a Winnebago.

DD

aka Ron White (not Tater Salad either)
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

congrats man represent us well on the road while we kick the texans arses

It looks like I won't be able to make it to Miami this year so I'll be going to the Texans/Dolphins game. Man I cannot stand their artificial "state of the art" stadium.

DolphanD said:
It looks like I won't be able to make it to Miami this year so I'll be going to the Texans/Dolphins game. Man I cannot stand their artificial "state of the art" stadium.
Yeah....but you'll still get your Dolphins fix and there'll be a ton of us there.

That's cool man, I also want to get some tickets to that game. I haven't been to an away Miami Dolphins game in my life so it would be cool for me. (It shouldn't be too hard to get tickets for that game either)

Houston's stadium looks nice too.

I'll be at that game!!! I'm in section 134 row C!!! Right by the tunnel where the dolphins come out!!! My wife got them on ebay for father's day this year...what a gift. We should hook up and rep the Dolphins before the game.

I will definitely be at the game. I've never had a chance to attend a regular season Fins game so I can't wait. I still gotta get my tickets though.

DallasDolfan said:
WoooHooooo, my wife just called and she got 2 tickets on the 30 yard line, lower level through her work connections in Houston. Yessir........gonna be a big time in H-Town.

PM me if you also plan on going, got sources on renting a Winnebago.

DD

aka Ron White (not Tater Salad either)
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Nice job on those ticks!

My friend got tickets for Bills @ Houston.

I tried looking at tickets yesterday at ticketmaster, and they weren't for sale!!! :(

xXxpHiN34 said:
I tried looking at tickets yesterday at ticketmaster, and they weren't for sale!!! :(

Hmm, well last night I went to the Texans website and there was a link to ticketmaster and tickets were available. :confused: I'm holding out because I might have a hookup through a houston radio station for tickets. :D

I'm going with a group of 46 dolfans and we are all sitting together in the mezzanine level of an endzone. The section is closer to the Phins side than the Texans. We are all wearing the same orange shirts and plan to make some noise! We are also trying to put something together for Saturday night. Just a dolfan get-together at a bar or something.

I may can get you tix with us if you need them. Not 100%, but there's a chance. Shoot me a PM if interested in tix or the Saturday get-together. It's probably going to be at the Dave and Buster's near the stadium.

Will LJ Shelton won Mario Edwards :-)??

Back
Top Bottom