Tickets to Houston Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tickets to Houston Game

Houston made a grave mistake. People are referring to the 1st overall pick as Mario Edwards!

timbowens95 said:
That's cool man, I also want to get some tickets to that game. I haven't been to an away Miami Dolphins game in my life so it would be cool for me. (It shouldn't be too hard to get tickets for that game either)

Houston's stadium looks nice too.

It looks nice but inside there are very bads seats unlike Dolphin Stadium where there's no bad seat in the entire stadium. Inside there are alot of restaurants and other non-game related things to do, if you're into that. But with all the hype about the stadium, I was very disappointed when I went to see games there on two occasions.

Nothing beats an outdoor stadium and Reliant is pretty much an enclosed stadium with a retractable roof that only opens up to the extent of which it resembles Texas Stadium's "hole in the roof". Both times I went, the second time I had lower level sideline tickets, and I couldn't even tell if the roof was opened or not. Plus there was a ceiling about 6 feet above me which annoyed the crap out of me. That was the Miami/Houston scrimmage when Boston and Akins got injured for the season. And a very boring scrimmage as both teams seemed to be lost. Remember this was the beginning of Wanny's atrocious season and the end of his declining affect on the Dolphins.

I'm all for a PhinPhan get together, Saturday night and Sunday at the game. I can feel David Carr's pain already from Capers' and Saban's relentless blitzes. Confusing that o-line shouldn't be hard. They're young but they do have a new blocking scheme.

But the Phins just can't take them lightly or else we'll be embarrassed just like in 2003. I trust Saban won't make the same mistake Wanny did.

i am absolutely going.. got my tix for fathers day as well

phintastic said:
I'm going with a group of 46 dolfans and we are all sitting together in the mezzanine level of an endzone. The section is closer to the Phins side than the Texans. We are all wearing the same orange shirts and plan to make some noise! We are also trying to put something together for Saturday night. Just a dolfan get-together at a bar or something.

I may can get you tix with us if you need them. Not 100%, but there's a chance. Shoot me a PM if interested in tix or the Saturday get-together. It's probably going to be at the Dave and Buster's near the stadium.

Will LJ Shelton won Mario Edwards :-)??

I'm going on the same deal!!!!!! See you there. :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom