Tickets to the Bills game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tickets to the Bills game

pigskinguy

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I will be down in Miami for my honeymoon and would like to get lower level sideline tickets (Dolphins side preferably) for the Sept. 17 game vs the Bills.
Any help would be great. Thanks guys.

It is legit, been to a couple of events including Marino's HOF last year. The trips are first class. You can go to phinatics.com and look at previous events to get an idea of what takes place.

I'm pretty sure I can vouch for the guy who runs Phinatics.com on a personal level. I remember him from a few years back.

Phinman,

Is the a similar package for the NE game? I am from Maine and would love to do something like this. Thanks!

Rammy

No, I think he is only going to do the Bills and Vikes home games and the Texans game on the road! I know the guy personally too and he helps fin fans big time! Great site too!

kraphtdiner said:
Is this package legit ?

$375 per person for the ticket, the hotel, the tailgate, the private party dinner, etc....

Someone has more info ? Anyone tried it ?

Yea brother, he is a very good friend very legit. I try to attend all of his events they are all first class.

I'm the guy who puts the events together and they are definitely legit and the best value going :D . I also work things out for people who don't want the hotel as part of their package. The team hotel is too pricey for some, but it is a nice hotel and you will meet players for sure.

I've completed 3 events so far and they have all gone over very well with 100% participation from the advertised player guests plus some other non-advertised players have shown up for the parties.

In closing, I don't want to plaster finheaven's board with promotions for my events because that's not why this site was created, but I do appreciate the plug. I've met AJ and Muck at a couple of web weekends and had some finheaven members go to the HOF Event with me. It's fine with me if we have 100% finheaven participants at the Bills game!! All you need to be is a die-hard Dolphins fan and I know everyone here meets that qualification :-)!

Just PM me if you want all the details. These events are just a great way for dolfans to get together on a game weekend and do some unique things fans can't do on their own.

GO DOLPHINS!!!

Jim Jensen has been added to the lineup as one of the alumni special guest.

A few finheaven folks have already signed up. Some of the seats they got were 139, row 8 and 144, row 12! There's still some great seats left, so don't delay if you want in on the fun!

Matt Roth has been added to the lineup. Only 13 spots left so you better jump on it if you want in.

phintastic said:
A few finheaven folks have already signed up. Some of the seats they got were 139, row 8 and 144, row 12! There's still some great seats left, so don't delay if you want in on the fun!

Yep, that's me. Section 144, Row 12. If you're looking for package checkout the above link. Looks like it's gonna be a good time, can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom