Tickets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tickets

Smacks

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
A few questions about single game tickets. My Wife and I plan on going to either the Ravens or Chargers game on our way to the Caribbean for vacation.

1. When do single game tickets go on sale?

2. It always seems I get nose bleed seats when I buy single game tickets at TSFKAJRS. Any hints on getting lower section seats? Money is no object. I don't want to take a chance with a scalper.

3.By the time we go, there will be a new Phin fan in my household. Do the infants need a ticket?

Thanks for your help in advance!
:cool:

There are people known as ticket brokers (not scalpers but like them) that can get you lower tier seats but they charge a lot. For the rest of the questions, someone else will know because there are a bunch of season ticket holders here.

I need help with some of these questions myself!

I need help,I will be flying from San Jose, CA. to see my first home Dolphins game EVER! Ive never been to Florida,I dont even know anyone who has. As you can see I live in northern california. I will probably want to see the Jets or the raiders get there butts whipped.....anyone know any good websites where they show info. on hotels around the staduim,maps,tickets & etc.

Originally posted by Smacks

1. When do single game tickets go on sale?

They went on sale last year on 7/21. So, just keep your eyes and ears open around late June. :)

2. It always seems I get nose bleed seats when I buy single game tickets at TSFKAJRS. Any hints on getting lower section seats? Money is no object. I don't want to take a chance with a scalper.

I have never bought my tickets the day they went on sale. If I want lower bowl seats, I go through my scalper buddy.

3. By the time we go, there will be a new Phin fan in my household. Do the infants need a ticket?

I don't believe an infant would be charged unless they want their own seat. You can contact the Dolphins ticket office by phone at: 1-888-FINS-TIX
or through email at: Dolphins Ticket Office

Originally posted by WCoastFin
I need help with some of these questions myself!

I need help,I will be flying from San Jose, CA. to see my first home Dolphins game EVER! Ive never been to Florida,I dont even know anyone who has. As you can see I live in northern california. I will probably want to see the Jets or the raiders get there butts whipped.....anyone know any good websites where they show info. on hotels around the staduim,maps,tickets & etc.

To WCoastFin and anyone else who needs travel help.......I have been a travel professional for 6 years now. I currently work for Sheraton/Westin Worldwide Resorts - www.starwood.com. I have also been to Miami at least 8 times for Dolphin games. If anyone of you need advice or help with travel arrangements, please PM me or email me: deflep1989@hotmail.com

All I know is.......I'm coming to see the Jets get their ass whipped.

Back
Top Bottom