Tillman Out 5-6 Weeks | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tillman Out 5-6 Weeks

PhinDude88 said:
The thing that we do have to worry about is that Tillman is an injured prone guy. I wouldnt be suprised if he only plays about 10 or so games this year because of injuries. The good note to this is atleast he got injured in MC and not TC or the season. I do expect for him to be ready within the first week of TC.

Injury prone is one thing when you are talking about pulled muscles and stuff, but when you tear cartilage or a legiment, that really isn't anyones fault, just a accident. The muscle stuff is more with conditioning and working out.

BenchFiedler said:
I'm not sure if he is the kid from UCF with dreadlocks..But if it is you'll be surprised about how good he is. He will provide strong competition between him, Bell, and Tillman.

Atari Bigby is indeed the kid from UCF with the dreadlocks. And I'm not surprised with how good he is because I've seen him for the last two years. He will be strong competition, that's a good word to describe him, competitor.

DoLpHiNz34 said:
I'm more concerned with this injury bug that is still lingering around the Dolphins. This is how it started last year...it seemed like we'd a lose a guy every other week.
Yeah that thought crossed my mind, Seems like injuries b4 the pads go on are too common for my liking. At least we havnt got a major player getting dinged (fingers crossed!!) Looking on NFL.com there are other players getting broken bones so i wudnt worry too much about it. Im hoping Bell will have a breakout season for us if the the ding monster stays away!! Anybody know about Roundtree?

BenchFiedler said:
I'm not sure if he is the kid from UCF with dreadlocks..But if it is you'll be surprised about how good he is. He will provide strong competition between him, Bell, and Tillman.

Ya he is the UCF kid wit dreadlocks. I go to UCF and own his jersey and everything!! he is gunna be great! so talented and hits like a truck! I cant wait! :evil:

Nasty

VanDolPhan said:
Is it really a surprise with Tillman though? This guy's entire career is one injury after another. Saban is either taking a real risk on this guy or thinks the young safeties got what it takes.
exactly VanDolPhan!

no problem, surtain was scoped a year or so ago around now and was back full, this is a very minor invasive procedure, if there is minor cartilage damage he could be running in two weeks

Back
Top Bottom