Tim Bowens | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Bowens

Do you want Tim Bowens to get picked by the Texans?

• YES -explain

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO -explain

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • I dont care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
He's taking up alot of cap space (8.-- Million) But hes a solid veteran. Hes coming off a bad year, But hes got lots of experience and arguably one of the best around the league......

Do you want to see him go to the texans???

It is hard, but if he is back, I don't want him back for the money he is making now, or even anything close to it.

i voted yes.............

because he makes one hell of alot of money. but if gardener does not come back healthy, then i don't know!:confused:

Originally posted by WCoastFin
He's taking up alot of cap space (8.-- Million) But hes a solid veteran. Hes coming off a bad year, But hes got lots of experience and arguably one of the best around the league......

Do you want to see him go to the texans???

He's coming off a bad year????
He finished the year 5th in tackles and 3 sacks!! Not to mention, When Gardner went down, teams simply double teamed him!!Gardner and Bowens feed off each other! They keep the linemen off Zach! Tim Bowens is a pure run stuffer! Ask Zach Thomas how good Tim Bowens is!!!

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
It is hard, but if he is back, I don't want him back for the money he is making now, or even anything close to it.
agreed, ideally, he will re-negotiate a cap friendly contract for what he is worth - which is no longer tons of money.

if he does, then he's a keeper!

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
I really think Tim Bowens will restructure his contract! He's that type of player!;)
bowens really works with gardener as far as stuffing the run. i'm glad i don't have to make these decisions as to who goes and who stays, i can just sit back and criticize when all goes wrong!:p

Back
Top Bottom