Tim Bowens | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Bowens

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
I forgot to mention and do not know If anyone has mentioned this, so If they did I apologize. Bowens slightly tore something in his leg and is Questionable for Sunday's Game. The Dolphins are worried about this injury, but think Bowens can play this Sunday If he feels good. If not Zgonina will play for Bowens. Let's hope Bowens starts, as much as I like Zgonina...Bowens and Chester are each one of a kind. By the way, my source was Drew Rosenhaus on Sports Xtra.

Zgonina might be better for the Patriots game? If we let NE rush on us, we flat out are terrible and everyone involved in the team deserves some terrible social disease.

Zgonina is the better pass rusher, IMO too.

Which is why Bowens better play IMO. Bowens stops the run better than most DTs. He and Chester have been the heart and soul of our Run Defense. Bowens is one of the best run stoppers in the AFC, if not the NFL.

If Bowens is out I think we should screw with the Patriots like they do everyone else & come out in a 3-4 scheme half the game. The Patriots don't run much & Chester is the perfect nose tackle. It'll give us more speed, coverage ability, & different blitzes for as to who is the 4th pass rusher by having Greenwood, Hendricks, Zach, & Seau on the field together.

3-4 defense???

clear.gif

That's nuts!

Thats interesting SMadison, but I don't think we could pull it off unless we have been practicing it all year and have been saving it. You can't learn an entire base D in a week. I guess you could, but it would be extremely sloppy......

baz me and my friend were just looking for you on Madden online for PS2 and u werent signed on...

Sorry bro, my girlfriend and I were.....busy......and I only now got on the net to check out what you all were saying. I should be on throughout the week though. Just message me and I'll add your name to my EA Messenger......

Back
Top Bottom