Tim Brown | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Brown

IAFINFAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Anyway that Miami signs him for a third WR. He would be good to learn from and bounce ideas off of for Chambers and Boston. I bet Miami could sign him relatively cheap! Don't know how much Miami saved since Ricky "the bong" Wiliams retired.

IAFINFAN said:
Anyway that Miami signs him for a third WR. He would be good to learn from and bounce ideas off of for Chambers and Boston. I bet Miami could sign him relatively cheap! Don't know how much Miami saved since Ricky "the bong" Wiliams retired.
I'm pretty sure his tank is dry. He doesn't have a whole lot left in him.

Disclaimer: This is not my opinion. I really don't have one of him. This is pretty much the consensus coming from some of my friends that are Raiders fans.

tim brown are you serious? well i geuss that would complete our laughable offseason. the only thing were missing is the signing of an old washed up player.

I'd sign him even if it were just to instruct the likes of Tolver and Simmons. He's definitely a wealth of information and could help groom these kids. SIGN HIM!!
Plus, he's probably more reliable as a number 3 than ANYONE else they have.

Obviously, he wouldn' be the playmaker he was in the past and never said that he would be. He couldn't hurt on the sidelines and don't he would be the headcase Cris Carter could have been. How else does Miami have for a third or fourth receiver. Even if he didn't catch a ball he would atleast draw some coverage and take heat off of Chambers of Boston. He would make a decent thrid optioin. His days as a number 1 or 2 are obviously gone.

tenndolfan said:
tim brown will be a tampa bay buc write it down!!
wouldnt doubt it. With McCardell holding out and Joe hurt....not suprising. Not to mention Gruden loves those ex-raiders.

I say he's a cowgirl by monday. I think it would be a good pickup for the fins

What's the worse thing that could happen with signing Tim Brown? He could get one last burst (a season or 2 like Rice) and give us something, or be a cheap risk ala Chris Carter. I say what the hell, sign him, make him the 3 and see what happens. It's not like we would give him a Terrell Owens type of contract so the risk is minimal.

brown left the raiders cause he didn't like the reduced role in Norv's offense. he would not want to come to miami for the same thing

brown's best days are behind him.i dont think we should sign him nor do i think he would sign with us.he still wants to be a #1 or 2 wr and he cant be 1 or 2 with the dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom