Tim Brown | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Brown

fish fan 4 life said:
brown's best days are behind him.i dont think we should sign him nor do i think he would sign with us.he still wants to be a #1 or 2 wr and he cant be 1 or 2 with the dolphins.
What makes you think he wants to be a #1 or # 2 reciever?

I agree that there is no room for him here, but I want to know why you think he wants to be a #1 or #2?!?

Can you provide me with al link where he states that? Seriously, I want to see where he's at in his frame of mind.

The Radiers asked him if he would be happy with a #4 WR spot, and maybe a #5 WR. He wasn't happy with that so he is getting cut. I hope he comes to Miami for 1 year. He would be a good #3

i think thompson is better then brown at this point of their careers

WCUgodsmacked13 said:
brown left the raiders cause he didn't like the reduced role in Norv's offense. he would not want to come to miami for the same thing
Yeah, but he left because he said he would be the fourth or fifth option, he was already third on the depth chart. And he had 80 catches 2 seasons ago. I think he would be a nice upgrade/at least as good as Thompson as our 3rd wideout.

I think we should stick with Thompson. I know he really sucked last year, but he is a physically talented receiver. I believe when the coaches said that his problem was mental. I think he'll do fine as a third WR. Tim Brown is also very, very old.

IAFINFAN said:
Anyway that Miami signs him for a third WR. He would be good to learn from and bounce ideas off of for Chambers and Boston. I bet Miami could sign him relatively cheap! Don't know how much Miami saved since Ricky "the bong" Wiliams retired.
Yes I said the same sort of things when I was pushing for Chris Carter last year.I was wrong and maybe the FO will stay away from such a deal this time.

Back
Top Bottom