Tim Couch benched, Holcolmb to start. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Couch benched, Holcolmb to start.

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
Not like if we didn't see this coming. Couch would likely be released next season. Couch will also be making 6.5 million while sitting on the bench.

I wouldn't mind seeing him in a fins uniform next season.

Believe me, Couch is not a guy to have on the Fins. We don't want to have our first crybaby in a Fins uniform. He cried after he got booed in Browns game.

Originally posted by Dolfan02
Believe me, Couch is not a guy to have on the Fins. We don't want to have our first crybaby in a Fins uniform. He cried after he got booed in Browns game.

Lucas was our 1st crybaby.

Oliver...

Couch was p!ssed about the booing because of the subsequent cheering that came when he got injured. Thats what led him to make all kinds of comments about Cleveland fans having no class.

But for now until he proves me wrong, I'd rather have Fiedler. Fiedler has looked really really REALLY good in this offense so far and until he proves he can't look the same during the regular season I think we gotta shelf any talks about Tim Couch or Brian Griese.

If I got paid 6.5 M to sit on the bench, I'd be laughing.

well, it proves that the folks up in Cleveland have grabbed their shoulders hard and pulled their heads out of their butts.

Holcomb is one of the better QB's in the league, to start Couch in front of him based on pay instead of production would have been asanine.

Originally posted by ckparrothead

But for now until he proves me wrong, I'd rather have Fiedler. Fiedler has looked really really REALLY good in this offense so far and until he proves he can't look the same during the regular season I think we gotta shelf any talks about Tim Couch or Brian Griese.

I'm a fan of Fiedler but his salary is about to increase big time next year and unless we have a great season, he could be cut. As for Couch, remember all the outcry when Philly fans cheered Irvin's injury, imagine if Cowboy fans were the ones cheering. A player should be pissed if that happens to him. Anyways, couch is very talented and a change in scenery could help him a lot. remember what coming to Miami did for Ricky?

Originally posted by booyeah_
I wouldn't mind seeing him in a fins uniform next season.

Yikes.... Did you hear him say he is not satisfied as a backup?

He won't sign anywhere unless he is the starter.

Remember, the Browns were considered the "comeback team" of the year last season. I think they have made some good progress and might get a wild-card again this year, IMO.

I prefer Fiedler over Couch. Couch is a crybaby and he has a much better WR core than we did last year.

Originally posted by M-REAL
Remember, the Browns were considered the "comeback team" of the year last season. I think they have made some good progress and might get a wild-card again this year, IMO.

Good progress??? They lost all 3 of their starting LBs.

Originally posted by Prime Time

Good progress??? They lost all 3 of their starting LBs.

Well, sitting Couch and starting Holcomb could be considered real progress. :D

Originally posted by Prime Time
I prefer Fiedler over Couch. Couch is a crybaby and he has a much better WR core than we did last year.

Fiedler had a fit when people booed him at a Heats game, imagine what he'd do if they cheered his injury?

Back
Top Bottom