Tim Levcik Waived | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Levcik Waived

Well, Robert Morris college isn't exactly division I-A you know.

Levcik would really need a team with a lot of patience and that is willing to develop QBs, in order to advance. I guess we're not which is a shame.

But I was just gonna mention, as DrAstroZoom just did...that from what I hear of Sage Rosenfels, he has the same kind of bigtime arm with nice touch that Tim Levcik did. Plus he has better mobility, though I guess its still not great mobility (even though he rushed for tons of yards and TDs in college). So I mean if we're lookin for a QB project that has a bigtime arm, Sage is is. Now I guess Kustok is the smaller scrappier project that fits into the Jay Fiedler mold. Though honestly I'd prefer to keep two bigtime arms to see if one ends up doin somethin...

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Sage Rosenfels, he has the same kind of bigtime arm with nice touch that Tim Levcik did

It really is amazing what different things we hear about players. I heard that Sage was a good decision maker with an average arm. Sigh. I guess we'll see when he plays.

saw sage play earlier in pre season and he looked good running spurriers offense ....but thats all i know besides his college stats ..I hear he is fairly smart too .I like the move.But im sure we will be covered with the jayray combination .....right ?.....lol

Back
Top Bottom