Travis34

chea
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
just for the lol's

Loved watching Reshad in his prime

tebow1.gif

Very bizarre reaction really. Kelvin Benjamin has been out of football for 3 years and learning a new position past 30. Christian Wade and among others are literally learning A WHOLE NEW SPORT, some over 30 and nobody is mad about resources or roster spots.

Regardless I think Tebow is going to be tried as a utility player, possibly some wildcat to keep Lawrence from taking shots in short yardage etc, but ultimately will be cut in camp.

On a side note which is more nuanced, if Tebow as a younger athlete was given an opportunity like Lamar Jackson where a front office and staff bought into his skill set and committed to a pistol/ navy option Philosophy things may have been different...

Lamar had a very Similar 1st year starting he was just a much faster version of Tebow time... he then took a big jump when the team fully committed to his skill set. Denver moved on after 1 year...

I feel Vince young and Doug flutie in a different context were also screwed basically by rigid coaching philosophy

Regardless this was a dumb move by meyer. It's not worth the media headache

The ball did hit him on the top of the helmet. That’s why he reacted like that. Jones didn’t touch it. Ball was already past his hand. Look closer.

If not for the fact his former college head coach of the Jaguars, Tebow obviously would have never been given this opportunity. He refused to move to another position the first time he failed in the NFL and I expect him to fail once again at the TE position.

If not for the fact his former college head coach of the Jaguars, Tebow obviously would have never been given this opportunity. He refused to move to another position the first time he failed in the NFL and I expect him to fail once again at the TE position.

I still can't help but wonder if Urban's health problems were caused by Timmah! getting more press

That said, its kind of sad that the only way godboy thinks he can make impact in thruough sports

p.s. Can't wait to hear the rumblings when Lawrence struggles /s

It is one of the slowest developing positions in football. There is such a large curve between college and the NFL that it just takes time. Tebow at this point is just a wasted roster spot. If meyer wants to survive he needs to learn that good press and recruiting old players isn't a good formula

Gun to my head, I would say Tim Tebow will probably be a good tight end. Some people, in spite of any perceived faults or inadequacies, can be exceptional. Tebow is one of those guys, and I'm not going to pretend otherwise.

Gun to my head, I would say Tim Tebow will probably be a good tight end. Some people, in spite of any perceived faults or inadequacies, can be exceptional. Tebow is one of those guys, and I'm not going to pretend otherwise.
Exactly. He doesn't do anything with less than full effort. He's not doing this in front of his home town to look silly.

Very bizarre reaction really. Kelvin Benjamin has been out of football for 3 years and learning a new position past 30. Christian Wade and among others are literally learning A WHOLE NEW SPORT, some over 30 and nobody is mad about resources or roster spots.

Regardless I think Tebow is going to be tried as a utility player, possibly some wildcat to keep Lawrence from taking shots in short yardage etc, but ultimately will be cut in camp.

On a side note which is more nuanced, if Tebow as a younger athlete was given an opportunity like Lamar Jackson where a front office and staff bought into his skill set and committed to a pistol/ navy option Philosophy things may have been different...

Lamar had a very Similar 1st year starting he was just a much faster version of Tebow time... he then took a big jump when the team fully committed to his skill set. Denver moved on after 1 year...

I feel Vince young and Doug flutie in a different context were also screwed basically by rigid coaching philosophy

I don't think any sort of team or opportunity would have given Tebow success at the QB position personally. Hes just not good at throwing....like...at all, which is kind of important regardless of the offense.

Back
Top Bottom