Time and place for everything | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time and place for everything

THE OG CANEPHINS

formally known as CANEPHINS
Reaction score
What has happened with Martin further drives this point home. We have lost 5 in a row. Five in a row where the OL is as much to blame for those losses than anything else. So what does the OL do on a short week? They pull pranks on one of their own and he is now left the team.

Was he a mental midget and can't take a little poking of the bear? Who knows. What I do know is this wasn't the time nor then place for whatever they did.

Philbin better fix this and do it quickly because another loss or 2 without a win and I will say without a doubt he has lost this team.

Maybe if you knew how many we actually lost we might take you seriously. Just a thought

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe if you knew how many we actually lost we might take you seriously. Just a thought

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Lol In all fairness I agree with the op the oline is in shambles and while these should be working thier pranking one of thier own. And if any body knows how fragile or Martin is it would be his teammates. Very disappointed, IMHO I bet pouncey or incognito are ringleaders in this. Guys I love pouncey as a player but he always seemed to be a punk living all thug life, his somewhat involvement with the Hernandez case further proves my feelings on him

What has happened with Martin further drives this point home. We have lost 5 in a row. Five in a row where the OL is as much to blame for those losses than anything else. So what does the OL do on a short week? They pull pranks on one of their own and he is now left the team.

Was he a mental midget and can't take a little poking of the bear? Who knows. What I do know is this wasn't the time nor then place for whatever they did.

Philbin better fix this and do it quickly because another loss or 2 without a win and I will say without a doubt he has lost this team.

He is not a mental midget. Watch his intelligent answers to every question he is asked. Jon Martin is a Stanford alum. He's one of the smartest guys on the team. There is a lot more to this incident than meets the eye. A bright guy like Martin doesn't just snap. Something happened to trigger it and I'd bet that #68 knows but isn't saying.

He is not a mental midget. Watch his intelligent answers to every question he is asked. Jon Martin is a Stanford alum. He's one of the smartest guys on the team. There is a lot more to this incident than meets the eye. A bright guy like Martin doesn't just snap. Something happened to trigger it and I'd bet that #68 knows but isn't saying.

Bright guys snap every single day. I do agree though it doesnt make him a mental midget although it speaks to his lack of maturity possibly. Im just trying to figure out how anyone on this piss poor line can rib anyone

Both of Martin's parents are Harvard alum if I'm not mistaken. As with most things like this, there is probably a lot more to the story than we or the media know. It really irks me that the organization hasn't been more forthright on the situation and their support for what Jonathan is going through though. It would not surprise me if when told about Martin's situation, Jeff Ireland's first thought was, "Well, at least we traded for an additional OT last week".

Mando's blog post about how Dawn Aponte has been expanding her role to include accompanying Philbin to media availabilities and straightening his tie in the middle of an interview is just weird and troubling. I wish this organization could get it right for once.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...htmare-we-start-with-mike-pounceypicture.html

Maybe the pranksters were just trying to lighten the 0-4 mood.

Back
Top Bottom