Time for a shake-up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time for a shake-up

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
I am going to play antaganist here and say "its time for a shake-up.

This team has fallen in to a funk. I think the team needs to see the coaches committed to doing what it takes. I say:

-Bench Ruddy and start McKinnie
-Start Rosenfels
-Bring Deon Dyer in. He is a better blocker than Konrad and Ricky needs the help.

I know you all will think I am crazy. But we have seen what Ray brings. As soon as he makes one more mistake, and odds are he will, this team will fold up its tents and say "here we go again".

The Dyer, McKinnie comment is because the blocking for the run game just isn't there. If we have to take heat off the QB position we have to run the ball better.

Come on Dave!!! Shake it up and stop the bleeding!!

Originally posted by fin-atic
-Start Rosenfels
-Bring Deon Dyer in. He is a better blocker than Konrad and Ricky needs the help.
I feel your pain and agree that Sage should start; and if healthy we can always bring Ray off the bench.

replacing Ruddy now (after the bye) is highly unlikely and would disrrupt the OL as a unit far too much.

we need Konrad's pass catching ability since we are not throwing downfield; more than we need Dyers blocking. Just do not give Konrad the ball to run with

Finatic I completely agree a little mix up can't hurt, It will propably wake alot of the players up, can it get any worse?

Yea it can..but dyer is needed for run blocking..we need him to blown up people since the oline can't..

We don't need Konrad as a receiver. Like I said idf we are going to relieve pressure on the QB, you have to run the ball. We need better blocking.

If we want a receiving RB we have Minor, Edwards, and Ricky. All better receivers than Konrad.

I agree with Fin although 39 makes valid points. However, we dont' need Konrad because we have Randy and Desmond. WE need Dyer's blocking and whoever said Dyer cant catch? He'd be a load to bring down!

What did he play? like 6 plays? Please thats a real judge. I know this, he didn't turn the ball over. He very wisely threw it away when there was nothing. Unlike Ray "force it into triple coverage" Lucas. I will take the conservative approach and a low score

Originally posted by fin-atic
I am going to play antaganist here and say "its time for a shake-up.

This team has fallen in to a funk. I think the team needs to see the coaches committed to doing what it takes. I say:

-Start Rosenfels

I know you all will think I am crazy. But we have seen what Ray brings. As soon as he makes one more mistake, and odds are he will, this team will fold up its tents and say "here we go again".

The Dyer, McKinnie comment is because the blocking for the run game just isn't there. If we have to take heat off the QB position we have to run the ball better.

Come on Dave!!! Shake it up and stop the bleeding!!

you may have a point here...although I say keep Ruddy in there he'll come around once are whole o-Line comes around....and Maybe play McKinnie on a couple of downs.

Back
Top Bottom