Time For a Uniform Change? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time For a Uniform Change?

Should the 'Fins Make a Uniform Change

• No Way, I Like Them Just the Way They Are.

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Please, A Change is Long Overdue!

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • It Doesn't Matter, It Won't Change a Thing

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
Re: i know..........

Originally posted by dolfan06
but it would be embarassing as hell to have it called "fruit of the loom" stadium!

Mlhahaha

You got that right.

I believe Pro Player is a branch of Fruit of the Loom and they are selling the stadium to an unknown party. That was what I last heard a year or so ago.

we were talking about it...........

on the espn board, when fruit of the loom bought the rights last year. their top guy said they would leave the name as it is for now or until they could come up with something better!:rolleyes:

There were some negotiations with a big dot.com company, but that fell thru.

It should be "Joe Robbie Stadium at Shula Field".

Imagine the Harrassment...

As if Dolphins' fans didn't have to put up with enough already, imagine if we had to listen to the "fruit" jokes that would be made if it were renamed "Fruit of the Loom" stadium. :judge:

Excuse me, but does any body like the uniform design at the end of page two and the helmet at the start of page three? just curious.

IMHO!

i don't like the helmet at all, the pants and jersey might grow on me, just reminds me to much of the USFL. i didn't like the bronco threads at first either. i like the white pants a little better than the black though!:rolleyes:

so fruit of the loom still owns the rights!

Originally posted by Muck
There were some negotiations with a big dot.com company, but that fell thru.

It should be "Joe Robbie Stadium at Shula Field".
i sure hope some wise ass doesn't come up with a name that includes fruit. the fins get enough crap about the orange being pink!:yell:

Re: IMHO!

Originally posted by dolfan06
i don't like the helmet at all, the pants and jersey might grow on me, just reminds me to much of the USFL. i didn't like the bronco threads at first either. i like the white pants a little better than the black though!:rolleyes:

The Helmet looks rough...I'll try to draw something a little better...I have another one of the uniforms w/ white pants but I need to change it from a bmp file to a gif so it will fit on here. that's where I need help. Anybody?

Back
Top Bottom