Time for Wayne to talk! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time for Wayne to talk!

Canadianfishfan

FinHeavean VIP
Reaction score
Personally.. the one person i wated to hear from on Tuesday wasnt even in Miami. Thats Wayne.
I think its almost time Wayne came out.... and not sugarcoat things... maybe move to the front seat....
I dont want to hear what Speilman, or Jones have to say.. they wont be here anyway.
I dont care what Dan (our God and Quitter) has to say. Nor Chris Carter.

The man who really controls our teams destiny has to come out ans make a statement.

I agree, they always say he is at a meeting and is unable to make a statement. Thats BS:yell:

Canadianfishfan said:
Personally.. the one person i wated to hear from on Tuesday wasnt even in Miami. Thats Wayne.
I think its almost time Wayne came out.... and not sugarcoat things... maybe move to the front seat....
I dont want to hear what Speilman, or Jones have to say.. they wont be here anyway.
I dont care what Dan (our God and Quitter) has to say. Nor Chris Carter.

The man who really controls our teams destiny has to come out ans make a statement.
I think he made a statement on Monday. ;)

He's got to come out and speak... start making people accountable. If he wants to see playres he's paid for.....i wasnt to hear it. i want to hear his conviction to this team.

He suffers from "Foot in Mouth" disease.If you have that malady its only natural that he will often be unavailabe for interviews.

Look at InFins Avatar."Bring me the head of Mare!" .That referes to the stupid statement Wayne made blaming the whole season on one Mare's FG miss.

Back
Top Bottom