Time of the Draft? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time of the Draft?

FinSinceBirth

If you aren't a gator, you're gator bait
Reaction score
I would greatly appreciate it, if someone could let me know what time the draft is. Thank you.

icephinfan said:
9:00 am Cali time....:cooldude:

Shoot I would miss the first 3 or 4 hours if I lived down there cause i would proally be sleeping.

Perfect23 said:
Shoot I would miss the first 3 or 4 hours if I lived down there cause i would proally be sleeping.

It will be alright if you miss the first 3 hours, but you might miss our pick if you sleep for 4 hours. I would say that we will be on the clock somewhere in in between 12:00-1:00 your time.

kinda sad unless we trade down after we pick we won't pick again until the next day wow.

elite14eva said:
kinda sad unless we trade down after we pick we won't pick again until the next day wow.

? We have a third....

Dolfan1000 said:
Does anybody know what time the draft coverage starts?
A week ago. Mel Kiper has been driving me insane for days now. :lol:

Perfect23 said:

Last year, the first time I ever even remotely followed the draft, I got too drunk on friday night, and slept at a friend's house, on the couch. Her mom woke me up the next day, I was still kind of tipsy (not from being drunk still but after effects) I got in the car, turned on the radio and heard the Miami Dolphins picking Ronnie Brown lol. Drove straight home and plopped myself on the couch to sleep/watch the rest of the draft.

9:00 is too damn early.

Back
Top Bottom