Time to get serious! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time to get serious!

That's a fair question!!

You call the Bills, Jills...right?

Well Dolphins can be changed into Doll-Felons because as most of youz know.......Miami players has had it's fair share of legal problems! :lol:

I've never called the Bills the Jills... But, okay... that makes sense I guess.... even though I'm not so sure I agree with it...

Okay, thanks for clearing it up

Yes Jimmy Johnson brought his share of misfits to our team, but they have since been purged, or arrested, and the team is now fairly clean. Save for Surtain's DUI...lol...ooops

Er.....um........

OJ's last team was the 49ers!!

The only player on the Bills that has gotten in trouble is Henry.......and the girl admitted she lied about her age!!

Wasn't it Marino who testified about Tony Martin character :rolleyes: :lol:

Yeah right OJ is thought of as a Niner

No one thinks of OJ Simpson as a 9er, his name is on your wall of fame not the Niners. When Babe Ruth finished his career he was not a Yankee tell me anyone associates Ruth with the teams he joined after the Yankees. OJ may not have finished his career as a Bill but he is thought of as the or 1 of the greatest Bills, no one considers him a great Niner.

"...and the girl admitted she lied about her age!!"

Attention fins fans keep your teenage daughters away from rabal, especially if they're wearing makeup and lie about their age, God knows teenage girls never try to act older than they are and lie about their age. You'd think that a man who went to College might figure out that girls lie about their age.That's why unless you know the girl is for sure over the legal age you don't mess around with them. I'm sure the girl's father feels that since his daughter lied it's ok for a man to do that to his 15 yr. old.

Well I guess that makes it all right then. Heck I'm sure that defense works for non-athletes as well. If a regular guy used that excuse you can bet he would be strung up by his balls.If there is any chance at all that the girl is 15 yrs old it might be smart to stay away from her.

Always back to Marino, it's you Bills fans that are obsessed with him, so what he testified for Martin, he knew Martin. 1 difference Martin was acquitted, Henry was convicted.

Maybe Henry should have called Marino to testify on his behalf.

:D

Re: That's a fair question!!

Originally posted by rabal
You call the Bills, Jills...right?

Well Dolphins can be changed into Doll-Felons because as most of youz know.......Miami players has had it's fair share of legal problems! :lol:

All teams these days have their criminals, but no one on our team has been bad this year (except Dedric Ward, but he is innocent). Lets talk about the Bills criminals. One of your best all time players is always in trouble with the law for something, and he is a murderer. Don't say he is a 49er, that is like saying 10 years from now that Jerry Rice is an Oakland Raider. And Travis Henry raped a 15 year old.

Back
Top Bottom