Time to man up....... Bills fan here...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time to man up....... Bills fan here......

NYCBillsFan

vvv The Scariest Buffalo Bill
Reaction score
So, I bet one of you guys earlier in the year my sig for theirs that the Bills would finish with more wins than the Dolphins. Well, I was wrong. Whoever I had this wager with, PM me and my sig is yours.

Good job on taking care of the reeling Jets this week, BTW. I wish our meeting this week had more meaning for us, but it would be nice to dash your hopes of the playoffs. Regardless, good luck the rest of the way Fins, for the final two games, that is..........

So, I bet one of you guys earlier in the year my sig for theirs that the Bills would finish with more wins than the Dolphins. Well, I was wrong. Whoever I had this wager with, PM me and my sig is yours.

Good job on taking care of the reeling Jets this week, BTW. I wish our meeting this week had more meaning for us, but it would be nice to dash your hopes of the playoffs. Regardless, good luck the rest of the way Fins, for the final two games, that is..........

Yeah, but if you dash our hopes for the playoffs and go on to beat the Jets, that would send the Jets to the Playoffs. Do you REALLY want to send them? I think deep down you should cheer for the Dolphins which could give you a chance to knock the Jets out! But...I wouldn't be surprised if the Dolphins lost to the Lions. Lions worry me more than the Patriots, since the Patriots will most likely be locked into the 1st seed and rest their starters.

Back
Top Bottom