Time To Turn It around! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time To Turn It around!

BSQX4

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Let's rewind to the4th Quarter of the Indy game. We're giving the Colts a good, tough battle. It looks grim but T-Buck picks off Manning and we've got the Football on the 15 with a great chance to pull out a victory over an excellent Indy team. 15 yards away from victory and a 6-2 record. But right here the WORST possible thing happens, Freeney beats our Rookie LT and forces a sack/fumble, game over and all of a sudden we're 5-3. From that moment the team, the staff and the fans have been beating themselves and each other without mercy. We went up to play the Titans and got hammered, no contest. I say the downslide stops now. ENOUGH!!!! Let's turn it around and kick Baltimores' butt!!!! Let's do what we have to do to turn it around. 6-4 is not that bad providing we get on a roll and play some good Football down the stretch. We can make the Playoffs and do some damage providing that we start now, regain our confidance and find some momentum! Ladies and Gentlemen, it's time to Rock and Roll! Let's Do It!!!!!! This is a team rich in tradition! Shula, Marino, Warfield, Csonka, the '72 undefeated team and on and on and on. Let's remember who we are and get it on!!!! Anybody with me?

I'm with you 100% and so should everybody else out there who is a Miami Dolphins Fan!!

Go Dolphins KILL SOME BLACK BIRDS!!

:D

I'm with you, BSQX4. This board has been so f@cking depressing the last couple of weeks. It is pathetic. You are right. The season isn't over, it's possible that we could kick everyone's a$$e$ from here on out. Anything is possible. Hell, the Chargers beat the Vikings 42-28 last week.

I repeat: Anything is possible.

If you were to listen to everyone on this board, you would think the season was over already.

im with you, but cant help but wonder if you just finished watching "Animal House?" parts of that sound suspsiciously like Bluto's (John Belushi) "was it over when the Germans bombed pearl harbor?" speech.

quite frankly Wannstedt (or better still Zach, JT, or Seau) needs to deliver a speech like that in the locker room. especially the part at the end, after Bluto says "whose with me?!? let's go!!!" and charges out, only to come back disgusted when no one follows.

Bluto goes on to say "whatever happened to the Delta (replace with Dolphins) i used to know?" and make fun of his fraternity brothers "ohhhh Bluto im afraid ill get in trouble." he finished with a flourish that included "Niedermayer; dead!!" "Marmalard; dead" and "Dean Wormer; dead!!" replace the character names with "Ravens? they're; dead, Jets? dead, Patriots? dead...

if nothing else it might break some of the tension that has got to be mounting at this point.

Originally posted by 1972
I'm with you, BSQX4. This board has been so f@cking depressing the last couple of weeks. It is pathetic.

This board has been a depressing place since the season started. Win or lose, this place has bitched and whined it's way out of my heart.

I am just thankful I have a game to watch this Sunday, and it's not March with nothing to do but go work on the yard.

TGIF= Thank God It's Football (season)

Peace...oh and I am with ya B!

ok.. I am in also... lets turn it around now..

now if only the players will listen.. we'd be on the way to Superbowl City

i'm with you 100% but you just have to admit...we have no O-Line and no running game...the running game was our strength last year...so how do you expect thing to change overnight??? The same O-Line is taking the field again this Sunday. I hope we run the ball down the Ravens throats and I hope we can score over 20 pts. I still have not given up on this team...who knows...maybe with Seth at Center...we'll be a bit more nasty.

GO FINS!!!

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
i'm with you 100% but you just have to admit...we have no O-Line and no running game...the running game was our strength last year...so how do you expect thing to change overnight??? The same O-Line is taking the field again this Sunday. I hope we run the ball down the Ravens throats and I hope we can score over 20 pts. I still have not given up on this team...who knows...maybe with Seth at Center...we'll be a bit more nasty.

GO FINS!!!

Sal, you started getting negative on us there, but you pulled out of it. Nice work.

Dolphan87, I know what you mean. But every once in a while there is some good news and positive attitudes on here, so don't let the whining A-holes get to you.

NOTE TO NEGATIVE POSTERS: Please stay off this one thread. You can do it. Just leave now and whine on a different thread. (there are plenty of negative posts where you can stay on topic) Come on, let's see if one thread can stay positive until the end.

Originally posted by CarolinaFishFan
Bluto goes on to say "whatever happened to the Delta (replace with Dolphins) i used to know?" and make fun of his fraternity brothers "ohhhh Bluto im afraid ill get in trouble." he finished with a flourish that included "Niedermayer; dead!!" "Marmalard; dead" and "Dean Wormer; dead!!" replace the character names with "Ravens? they're; dead, Jets? dead, Patriots? dead... .

Props for the great Animal House reference. One more thing:

When the going gets tough......
(pause)
(pause)
(pause)
(pause)
the tough get going!

I love that scene. I hope the Phins can change the Offense into the Deathmobile and f@ck up the Ravens parade.

Hell Yes!
The Dolphans should get fired up!
The team should get fired up!
Go out and take no prisoners!

Anyway I am tired of dressing like Johnny Cash on Mondays

Wow, I am still amazed I read an Animal House quote on this site! =)

I wasn't borrowing from Animal House but we all could take a page from the great Blutarski regarding blind optimism. I know it's the same O-Line, I even know that the Ravens are tougher vs. the run than anybody in the league but we've had enough time to lick our wounds, enough time to vent frustrations and enough time to attack Wannstedt, the players and each other. Enough! Let's get some positive energy going and maybe it will get us somewhere good. Let's put some faith into this team and these Coaches. If nothing else this is a positive thread. This thread says we CAN do it. We can be royally pissed off but let's direct the anger at the Baltimore Ravens and beat the dog**** out of them!!! This team is coming out with FIRE in their eyes on Sunday. I predict we see something we haven't seen in a while, no, I don't mean first downs, I'm talking about INTENSITY!!! We're on a mission from ZOD!!! JK but couldn't resist.

WOOO...HOOOO,

Let's kick some butt!

GOOO FFIIINZ!

:bandwagon

go phins.......go phins............arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh go phins!!!!

Back
Top Bottom