Time to vote on Feely | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time to vote on Feely

The AJ Feeley Move is

• Bad: What the hell are we thinking???

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Good: He will be a good QB for us

Votes: 43 55.8%

• Total voters
Very bad move i wouldn t mind if we would have traded a 4th or 5th round pick and let him try to win the starting job but with a 2nd round pick we bascially gave him the starting job. I really hope we draft J.P. Losman and let him learn from Jay fee fee and feeley. Then trade O-GUN for a 1st and 3rd

Originally posted by dolfan87

I think you're referring to Koy Detmer. He is 6'1" and 195lbs.

AJ is 6'3" and 217.

Thanks, I'm sure you are right. I have a horrible memory...too many hits on the pipe maybe? Was it Koy that had his arm snapped on the sack, and then Feeley came in?

Originally posted by Lycaon

Thanks, I'm sure you are right. I have a horrible memory...too many hits on the pipe maybe? Was it Koy that had his arm snapped on the sack, and then Feeley came in?

That is correct. I cannot attest to your pipe-hitting habits.

Originally posted by Prime Time

You have been wrong about MANY MANY things as well...If you want I could go and waiste an hour looking things up but I would rather not. Everyone here is right and wrong about stuff they say...so do not just point out your rights. Point out your wrongs as well.

Uhmm... I was wrong about Brian Griese. I think that's about it.

By the way if you read the ENTIRE thread you will realize I was responding to a accusation that some of us "think we are genuis".

I was not just randomly bragging. But you have to admitt I was right about all of the above. and I dare you to go back and read threads from last years draft. There were a TON of people on here celebrating the pick of Eddie Moore. I was attacked, drawn and quartered for crticizing it. He may yet be good, but it wasn't what we needed. We needed offensive help. He can not play good enough to make up for the year we threw away last year because this team refuses to make good moves.

I hope there is more coming.

Look all We all love our fins. Brunell is off the board Ramsey is off the board Rivers looks like he is of the board and a risky bet we will get him at the LEAST, for all we know buff or green bay is throwing multiple or high picks at houston for Henson. The point is they (FO) realize we need some new blood at QB and as of right now its Feeley! we are early in the off-season and this is just one move RELAX.

Originally posted by fin-atic
Becuase I want to know how you feel about it as of now. I think if he wins a lot or loses a lot then everyones opinions will change. We are judging the MOVE not the player.

Actually you have "What the hell were they thinking" and "He'll be a good QB"

The second is judging his ability not the move itself. You should have put "good move, paid market value"

I think most people feel the FO over paid even some of the posters that like the trade.

Originally posted by Hellion

Actually you have "What the hell were they thinking" and "He'll be a good QB"

The second is judging his ability not the move itself. You should have put "good move, paid market value"

I think most people feel the FO over paid even some of the posters that like the trade.

Hey that's me, Could be a good move but overpaid at this point.

Back
Top Bottom