Timmy Chang | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmy Chang

Yeah, He will be The next Ty Detmer at best if he does start in the NFL, he'll get 1 or 2 good games then become a 3rd stringer or FA

This talk about him being a "product of the system" is an overstatement. Chang has a solid arm and has potential. His biggest problem is his height. He was inconsistent and threw too many INT's but a lot of QB's have that problem coming out of college.

Nevertheless, because of his height and inconsistency he's only worth a 7th at best. If he were 6'3, teams would be a lot more interested in him.

Ron Mexico said:
I suppose this means you're are not Jason Taylor. My super athletic heart is broken.

My post was on topic. Was yours? Usually when groupies follow me around, they're female.

Yes your post was on topic,and yes mine is on topic. But you always have to add something that makes you think you are Vick.

all this talk about Timmy Chang being a nobody in the NFL. Now watch him be one of the best NFL players. LOL that be funny to see him start this year and be top notch...everyone in the world will be like ":eek: " (then there will be a million threads on him saying "we shouldve drafted him")

PhinDude88 said:
But you always have to add something that makes you think you are Vick.

Yeah, wouldnt Michael Vick be on an Atlanta Forum, or running around somewhere or improving is accuracy, not wasteing his time on a diffrent teams forum plus Mike Vick is NFC we are AFC

ItalianDolFan said:
all this talk about Timmy Chang being a nobody in the NFL. Now watch him be one of the best NFL players. LOL that be funny to see him start this year and be top notch...everyone in the world will be like ":eek: " (then there will be a million threads on him saying "we shouldve drafted him")

if that happens and people say that, i will just say STFU, shoulda coulda woulda, but were not cuz he isnt good :fire:

ckparrothead said:
Very productive isn't the word...ultra productive much better. But he's a typical college QB, makes too many mistakes, took advantage of a wide open offense, doesn't have top notch tools.

:roflmao: Timmy Chang stinks, he is up and down like a yo-yo. He got bench at Hawaii several times for that very reason

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
Yeah, wouldnt Michael Vick be on an Atlanta Forum, or running around somewhere or improving is accuracy, not wasteing his time on a diffrent teams forum plus Mike Vick is NFC we are AFC

Very true :lol:

Timmy Chang...actually he can throw the deep ball pretty well...and he was an amazing college qb

But hes a product of the system just like all those texas tech qbs

Hes also very very inconsistant...he cant make all the throws you need an nfl qb to make...might be a good backup qb...in the distant future

PhinDude88 said:
Yes your post was on topic,and yes mine is on topic. But you always have to add something that makes you think you are Vick. I dont know why you say i was following you around since this IS my 1st time that i had replyed to you, and this is the main forum ya know.

This post was on topic? I must have missed the part about Timmy Chang. I'll quote it again.

PhinDude88 said:
:shakeno:

Dude, stop with the childish games. YOU are NOT Vick, so stop pretending that you are.

So basically, my post is on topic, you just have a personal problem with me. This is the main forum, which means personal vendettas have no place. So if you have a problem with me, I suggest you PM me. Otherwise, buzz off.

At 6-1, 185 Timmy Chang would be the smallest QB in the league. Smaller than Jeff Garcia.

Ron Mexico said:
This post was on topic? I must have missed the part about Timmy Chang. I'll quote it again.

So basically, my post is on topic, you just have a personal problem with me. This is the main forum, which means personal vendettas have no place. So if you have a problem with me, I suggest you PM me. Otherwise, buzz off.

If you read my other post before i was speaking with you, i was on topic. I just dont know why someone would come in here and THINK that they are a player.

Ron Mexico said:
At 6-1, 185 Timmy Chang would be the smallest QB in the league. Smaller than Jeff Garcia.

I think that Rodgers will be the smallest QB, at being 6 foot.

Ron Mexico said:

Drew Brees is 6''0 209 lbs. and is an inch shorter than chang...

chang at best is gonna be a backup!

PhinDude88 said:
If you read my other post before i was speaking with you, i was on topic. I just dont know why someone would come in here and THINK that they are a player.

But your next post, the one I referenced, you were completely off topic.

Two suggestions. One: Read the news. Two: Get off my nuts or you'll be reported to the mods.

Oh and sorry, I can't use the PM system (I need 50 posts to do that).

Back
Top Bottom