TinyPic Problems | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TinyPic Problems

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Am I alone in having difficulty summoning up archived graphics over the last day or so? Site was down for maintenance for a few hrs but now looks fine and links properly into my designated categories. However once in them, I'm unable to bring up the clicked on graphics and their link info.

Wondering if it's a glitch in 2 of my browsers tried(Chrome & Opera) or OS, or hopefully, a system issue they're working on. I've got so many graphics farmed there that I sure hope in this case "misery loves company"!!

I've adjusted a few things. more details on where on finheaven etc this is occuring would be helpful thanks vaark!

I've adjusted a few things. more details on where on finheaven etc this is occuring would be helpful thanks vaark!

No Bill, if I didn't make myself clear, I'm sorry. It has nothing to do with Finheaven or its ability to accommodate attachments..

It's actually a problem I've been having with Tinypic itself where it's not clicking all the through to get the full sized archived pics nor their corresponding link informatioin. FH is fine as usual; thanks for your concern and the good job you do staying on top of stuff. :up:

No Bill, if I didn't make myself clear, I'm sorry. It has nothing to do with Finheaven or its ability to accommodate attachments..

It's actually a problem I've been having with Tinypic itself where it's not clicking all the through to get the full sized archived pics nor their corresponding link informatioin. FH is fine as usual; thanks for your concern and the good job you do staying on top of stuff. :up:
whew. I thought something was wrong with Finheaven, (not that I don't have some flaws to continue working on, I won't reveal all of them lol) but ok so good to know vaark. I hope they sort it out soon!

Back
Top Bottom