tired of all these threads... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

tired of all these threads...

holdhotter

Practice Squad
Reaction score
trying to argue how we'll be as good without ricky. its ridiculous to try and talk up our backup running backs when everyone knows the truth. travis minor, leonard henry, etc are just as good or bad as they were 3 days ago. its not ricky leaving that is suddenly going to increase their talent.

thats the cold, hard truth.

:cry::(

perhaps this sarcastic statement says it best:
Dol-Fan Dupree said:
yea, the dolphins will be better without Ricky. The only thing that can stop them is if the Peyton Manning retires from the colts.

Yup. Time to put the homer routine to rest and think about the future. This season will be a waste.

I agree, this is poor. We'll be lucky to be over .500 this season.

Why? Is football a one man sport? Did Ricky kidnap the entire team or something?

phinphan, Ricky IS...or WAS the team. The defense is in decline and getting older by the minute, we have no passing game but do have a good WR corps. All this adds up to COMPLETE MEDIOCRITY at best this season.

Oh good, I was getting worried. Man... what were we paying those other guys for? Are they RW's posse? How can you say that we have no passing game? Did we have a passing game last year? Well... we had half a passing game, I'd say. This year we have a new very good WR, and the posibility of a new QB.

Facts:
The Dolphins made the playoffs with Jay FIedler and a worthless RB in '01 and wiith a less talented team all around.

The Dolphins haven't made the playoffs since Ricky got here.

Football is a team sport and one person doesn't make or break the season.

The simple fact that Ricky is gone should lead to a better passing game....That's where our playmakers are now. Gotta get them the ball.

Some of you guys are really really sad. One person leaves and you're ready to throw in the towel. How man returning defensive players do we have? Who have we aqcuired this offseason to help our Offense? And last time I checked Minor had more ypc than Mr. Williams last season. Still plenty of time to pick up a back. Just chill out. If you are that pessimistic u must be a Bills or Cardinals fan.

I can't believe how naive some of you are. How can anyone be this positive?

It's not being naive. Ever thought of not feeling sorry for ourselves? I'm just not ready to roll over on the whole season. I WANT to hope we have a chance.

Well, as far as hoping, I'm there. An optimist would say that Ricky and his persona were a distraction to the Dolphin organization. A realist would say that our one true threat is gone and therefore more pressure is put on Fiedler and Feely.

Silver Lining

Said this in another thread but it was moved for some reason:

How about the Texas Rangers?

With the best player in baseball, cellar dwellers.

Without A-Rod, playoff bound.

My God, I am looking to the Rangers for hope.

We are in trouble.

(For clarity sake, I am attempting to draw a comparison between what the Rangers did when they lost their star player and what hopefully the Phins will do)

Back
Top Bottom