Tired Of The Chaos Around Here Post Loss? Solutions. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tired Of The Chaos Around Here Post Loss? Solutions.

Aqua Shadow

Formerly 1 Dol Fan
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Here are a few things sane members can do to avoid the sometimes insufferable knee-jerk reactions...

1) Donate to the site and gain access to VIP. This is the most practical solution. Sanity and logic reign supreme with the members that care enough to donate. It just does.

VIP does not simply remove all negativity in a nazi- like fashion. It actually is a place to debate the team and often there is a meeting of minds that comes to an end in a less inflammatory way than having to close threads due to personal attacks.

Also there are sub forums that provide a ton of quality, detailed info that is truly available no where else. Props to my man Chambers for his sub forum. Also gotta throw some respect to J-Off and his incredible work in his college scouting section. Everyone should try VIP once just to understand what your missing out on.

2) Another potential option is to avoid FH all together for a few days after a loss. This was my personal GoTo until I joined VIP.

3) THE NUCLEAR OPTION. Cut off all ties to the Phins and save your Sunday’s for family and friends. But let’s be real, it won’t last long. The itch will always be there. We are in too deep to go cold turkey. At least I am!

Sane people ????? love it

Here's a interesting option

Act like an ADULT .
Don't get fried over opposing opinions and most of all don't be afraid.....hey truthfully you don't even have to read them if it bothers you that much (For It is just YOUR Choice)

Try to filter out that which you don't agree with and not even take seriously..... I mean come on people....

Ya have Fin Heaven "Safe Zone "...lol

more like snowflake people...... what is this world coming to ? Avoid FH after a loss...lol

Just put you big boy pants on and realize it's not that difficult and you have to go bonkers over different opinions......unbelievable

Oh ya donating to the FH sight never hurts, unless they get to controlling and here we get the best and worst posters of the Dolphins team on the internet and it is all of them that make this sight what it is.....IMO.....

Or go outside and enjoy the day while we still have enjoyable days. I turned the game off shortly after halftime Sunday. I wasn’t going to let a shitty Dolphins performance turn into a shitty day for me. It’s just not worth that anymore.

Sane people ????? love it

Here's a interesting option

Act like an ADULT .
Don't get fried over opposing opinions and most of all don't be afraid.....hey truthfully you don't even have to read them if it bothers you that much (For It is just YOUR Choice)

Try to filter out that which you don't agree with and not even take seriously..... I mean come on people....

Ya have Fin Heaven "Safe Zone "...lol

more like snowflake people...... what is this world coming to ? Avoid FH after a loss...lol

Just put you big boy pants on and realize it's not that difficult and you have to go bonkers over different opinions......unbelievable

Oh ya donating to the FH sight never hurts, unless they get to controlling and here we get the best and worst posters of the Dolphins team on the internet and it is all of them that make this sight what it is.....IMO.....

Safe space lol! I love it! It’s unbelievable how many people get offended over little ****.

Tired of the chaos? Eh random strangers opinion on the internet don't really make me feel any kind of way. I think I'm old enough to read something and than move on with my life.

Admittedly I don’t mind the site too much after a loss. I pick and choose which threads I open instead of my usual perusing of all threads.

This was more of a PSA to anyone who is looking for less reactionary threads and opinions.

Also donating to the best Phins site on the interwebz couldn’t hurt!

I love it. Saves me from having to replace cell phones, remote controls, plates, cups, etc. Basically, anything that can break.

Back
Top Bottom