Tired of the lunacy of Jet Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tired of the lunacy of Jet Fans

Alxphins

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I keep seeing Jet fans on this site claiming franchise superiority. You know it really is amazing. Yes they are having a good year so far but we are two referees calls from both possibly being 4-2. But having said that I still think Jets are a better team right now. What I cant stand is this talk about franchises. Jet fans seem to always let the facts get in the way. So here we go since the the AFL/NFL merger:

wins Losses Playoffs Division-Titles SuperBowl-Championships Winning-Seasons

Dolphins 392 262 22 13 2 29
Jets 279 354 11 6 0 13

The Jets are not even in the same league. They need to SHUT UP. I give them credit for this year so far but when it comes to talking about franchises and legacies just SHUT UP. Sorry had to vent....

Lol ur gonna get lit up by some of the posters on here....even though we ALL feel the same way as you. Its just some of them feel the need to be different and argue with everything.

But I completely agree, and good luck.

U know this is going to be an ongoing thing with Jets fans. They are doing good this season and as long as they are doing better than the Dolphins expect this to happen.

I keep seeing Jet fans on this site claiming franchise superiority. You know it really is amazing. Yes they are having a good year so far but we are two referees calls from both possibly being 4-2. But having said that I still think Jets are a better team right now. What I cant stand is this talk about franchises. Jet fans seem to always let the facts get in the way. So here we go since the the AFL/NFL merger:

Jets 279 354 11 6 0 13

The Jets are not even in the same league. They need to SHUT UP. I give them credit for this year so far but when it comes to talking about franchises and legacies just SHUT UP. Sorry had to vent....

Feeling insecure? I mean, to start a Jet thread out of nowhere, in the "Miami Dolphin" section of the forum, In a sad attempt to prove you guys used to be better?

This type of thread just invites more. It's amusing to an opposing fan to have so many threads about the Jets and Jets fans. I'd be all over the Jets boards if it were them in our position, it comes with the territory.

Feeling insecure? I mean, to start a Jet thread out of nowhere, in the "Miami Dolphin" section of the forum, In a sad attempt to prove you guys used to be better?

Unreal. But I suppose you prove my point. Anticipating that you would understand what I actually wrote was asking too much. I was not trying to prove that we used to be better. I was just stating that the facts establish that we are currently a more successful franchise over the history of the NFL. Period.

There is an old saying that you are entitled to your own set of opinions but not your own set of facts. Jet fans on this site tend to run afoul of that premise.

Dude, it's the Jets, they will mess it up some how, some way. I know it, you know it, their fans know it, and even the players know it. They have done it so many times in getting their fan's hopes up and then they kick them in the balls, yet again. It is kind of like Lucy holding the ball for Charlie Brown to kick, everyone knows Lucy is gonna pull the ball before he can kick it, yet it keeps on happening. I find it funny as hell! So let them get their hopes up.....again.

and all that success has been for nothing for the most part

u won one more superbowl and even then its only 3 yrs later then the jets

sure the dolphins went 2 superbowls in the 80's but they lost to san francisco in 84 and in 1982 they cheated to get there and lost anyway

Jets 279 354 11 6 0 13

They are jest fans, what do you expect?

Unreal. But I suppose you prove my point. Anticipating that you would understand what I actually wrote was asking too much. I was not trying to prove that we used to be better. I was just stating that the facts establish that we are currently a more successful franchise over the history of the NFL. Period.

There is an old saying that you are entitled to your own set of opinions but not your own set of facts. Jet fans on this site tend to run afoul of that premise.

I said this to the OP. They are jest fans, what do you expect.

Do you all have a Jets complex or something? You seem to care more about them the the Dolphins. I can see it now, Dolphins win Sunday, Jets lose you're all going to ignore the Dolphins and be going off on how the Jets are overrated for losing to the Packers.

and all that success has been for nothing for the most part

u won one more superbowl and even then its only 3 yrs later then the jets

sure the dolphins went 2 superbowls in the 80's but they lost to san francisco in 84 and in 1982 they cheated to get there and lost anyway
Last year, you were given a free ticket to participate in the playoffs, and lost anyways ( like usual ). Oh and on your quote for the dolphins cheating to get to the playoffs, go visit a neuro-surgeon, you need to get checked out :crazy:

Last year, you were given a free ticket to participate in the playoffs, and lost anyways ( like usual ). Oh and on your quote for the dolphins cheating to get to the playoffs, go visit a neuro-surgeon, you need to get checked out :crazy:

they didnt cheat to get into the playoffs

they cheated in the playoffs

they couldnt stop freeman mcneil so they decided to wet down the field and not put tarp on the field in a downpour like every team does

shula did it cuz a month earlier he saw it worked against him vs new england when they used the snow plow to clear a spot to kick a fg so he decided to take it one step forward and destroy the field completly to stop the jets offense

Back
Top Bottom