Titans fined for poor sportsmanship in Fins game... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Titans fined for poor sportsmanship in Fins game...

CpuFan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Titans not so fine after drawing NFL penalty

By JIM WYATT
Staff Writer

The Rams had the Bob-n-Weave, the Falcons had the Dirty Bird, the Redskins had the Fun Bunch.

Some Titans didn't have a catchy name for the dance they debuted last Sunday against the Dolphins, but perhaps ''Fined Bunch'' is fitting.

The NFL yesterday fined six Titans a total of $40,000 for violating the league's prohibition against on-field, prolonged, excessive or premeditated celebrations.

''I think it's (expletive),'' linebacker Keith Bulluck said. ''It is not right. I get fined more for dancing than someone gets for illegally hitting the quarterback. You go figure.''

http://www.tennessean.com/sports/titans/archives/03/11/42476152.shtml?Element_ID=42476152

Bulluck is a moron......their defense acted like a bunch of pansies who have never played shutdown defense before....they showed their true colors....

THey are awonderful team...but they will beat EARLY in the playoffs!

I was wondering myself why no flag was called after they did the hokey pokey.

I'm really beginning to hate football.

If you throw a flag on our guy for spinning the ball then please throw a flag for 8 Titan players having a dance orgy around the ball.

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
Bulluck is a moron......their defense acted like a bunch of pansies who have never played shutdown defense before....they showed their true colors....

THey are awonderful team...but they will beat EARLY in the playoffs!
i kinda thought it was legal as long as you were off the playing field!:goof:

I do believe that players should be allowed to have some enjoyment after a score (not after a tackle) but I don't believe in celebrating in a 6 or 8- man routine. Save that for the cheerleaders. I hate it when I see the refs go hysterical and start yelling in the faces of UM players as SOON as they score a TD, shouting "get the f*ck back to your sideline!" upon the second they cross the goal line. Thats not right. They should be able to get some quick love or smack on the helmet from their players or do a fist pump to the fans, but they get penalized for that too and thats absurd. They expect us to be like machines and have no emotion.

Anyways, I didn't even see what the Titans did, I guess I was busy yelling at the wall or breaking something.

Originally posted by Dolfan02
I do believe that players should be allowed to have some enjoyment after a score (not after a tackle) but I don't believe in celebrating in a 6 or 8- man routine. Save that for the cheerleaders. I hate it when I see the refs go hysterical and start yelling in the faces of UM players as SOON as they score a TD, shouting "get the f*ck back to your sideline!" upon the second they cross the goal line. Thats not right. They should be able to get some quick love or smack on the helmet from their players or do a fist pump to the fans, but they get penalized for that too and thats absurd. They expect us to be like machines and have no emotion.

Anyways, I didn't even see what the Titans did, I guess I was busy yelling at the wall or breaking something.
i agree, one player yes, but a routine, no!:yell:

Anything that seems to be planned or is a ritual is pretty much stupid in my book.

These guys "JT, Junior, and the likes" try to avoid contact with their teammates so their routine doesn't get interrupted.

It's all stupid.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
I was wondering myself why no flag was called after they did the hokey pokey.

I'm really beginning to hate football.

If you throw a flag on our guy for spinning the ball then please throw a flag for 8 Titan players having a dance orgy around the ball.

The refs are ruining the game for me as well. The inconsistancy is mind boggling. :mad: You have to have way more talent than the other team to win when the refs treat you like they do the Phins. Like the TD throw they called back against the Titans, they proved they had the talent to overcome the BS by doing it again. Thats what i'm talkin about. But when your talent is marginal, a penalty will kill you like it does us.

Back
Top Bottom