*******Titans @ Ravens Game Thread**** | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*******Titans @ Ravens Game Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
They might franchise tag Ryan and trying to negotiate wit Henry. It will be a hefty bill for the Titans with both being FAs.
The QB franchise tag is estimated to be $26 Mill. For RB some 12 Mill.

Assuming they advance and regardless how far they will go Ryan can demand easily more in FA. Franchise tag is the safe option for TN to see Ryan another year before handing him a long big contract while at the same time paying him for this season.
I can’t see RT wanting to leave. He’s too smart.

They might franchise tag Ryan and trying to negotiate wit Henry. It will be a hefty bill for the Titans with both being FAs.
The QB franchise tag is estimated to be $26 Mill. For RB some 12 Mill.

Assuming they advance and regardless how far they will go Ryan can demand easily more in FA. Franchise tag is the safe option for TN to see Ryan another year before handing him a long big contract while at the same time paying him for this season.

I don’t think Tannehill wants to leave TN. It’s the perfect situation for him. Even from a family angle. TN fits him.

He obviously wants Henry to stay there so he will work with them I think to make it happen.

So Michael Thomas played with a broken hand vs Minnesota? How do injuries like that go unreported for long?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom