*******Titans @ Ravens Game Thread**** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*******Titans @ Ravens Game Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tannehill is going to have to play the game of his life if the Titans are going to have a chance tonight. At all cost, The Ravens are going to try and shut down D.Henry and dare Tannehill to beat them.

Ravens are going to put pressure on them to score and play keep up.

I admire Tannehill as a player and what he did in Miami. But there's nothing about his game that says he can win for you in a shoot-out type situation.

Tannehill is going to have to play the game of his life if the Titans are going to have a chance tonight. At all cost, The Ravens are going to try and shut down D.Henry and dare Tannehill to beat them.

I admire Tannehill as a player and what he did in Miami. But there's nothing about his game that says he can win for you in a shoot-out type situation.
Yup, it’s funny his 2 biggest demons in Miami were at Foxboro and the Ravens anywhere. He could right that wrong in 2 straights weeks.

Yup, it’s funny his 2 biggest demons in Miami were at Foxboro and the Ravens anywhere. He could right that wrong in 2 straights weeks.
For what it's worth we slayed that Foxboro demon ourselves this year. :lol:
I think our last win at NE was in our playoff season in 2008 - well before the Tannehill days.

I am just enjoying this playoff season so much more because the Pats are not in it. It was just not rooting against them. It was that constant talk about them even in games they weren't playing in. It was like "nonstop Patriots boner" by the networks.

For what it's worth we slayed that Foxboro demon ourselves this year. :lol:
I think our last win at NE was in our playoff season in 2008 - well before the Tannehill days.

I am just enjoying this playoff season so much more because the Pats are not in it. It was just not rooting against them. It was that constant talk about them even in games they weren't playing in. It was like "nonstop Patriots boner" by the networks.

Is the smart money on a 49ers vs. Ravens superbowl?

Yeah need more than 72 yards throwing.

Consider how bad the Patriots and old man Brady were on offense and the game still

Is the smart money on a 49ers vs. Ravens superbowl?
It really looks like that. TBH they both played exceptional during the regular season as well. Though I wouldn't completely count the Chiefs and Packers out yet.

and yet if he does, there will be a 100 reasons OTHER than Ryan Tannehill as to why that happened....

It really looks like that. TBH they both played exceptional during the regular season as well. Though I wouldn't completely count the Chiefs and Packers out yet.

49ers DL is monsterous and and have been giving opposing OL guys nightmares.
The Ravens possibly have a weakness if L.Jackson has an off game. I don't think they're defense is elite. Certainly good but, imo, not good enough to carry that team to a victory in the playoffs.

K.C. is not the team they've been for the past 2 years. The just haven't looked dominate all season.

Seattle is certainly a wild-card. But like R.Wilson i feel they've been more lucky a few games than outright just that good. We'll see...

I don't believe in the Packers at all..I didn't even realized they had enough success this year to earn a playoff spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom