TJ for Tua trade? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TJ for Tua trade?

I think we are stuck with Tua for now. Considering that he is going to cost a lot of money to sign long term, I doubt a trade is a viable option.
he has to have a huge fan among NFL owners other than Ross, who is willing to tie up the near future of his team to trade for Tua. Doubt there is any out there.

Pittsburgh already has a QB who’s too small to play In Pittsburgh. They don’t need Tua for that.

Most will trash this thread but I actually like where you’re going with it. I’ve got Atlanta as the only great fit for Tua. They play indoors, warm weather division.
They’re about to hire Belichick. The Patriots flunked Tua on the physical and took him off their draft board.

No way Atlanta trades for Tua with Belichick as their coach.

They’re about to hire Belichick. The Patriots flunked Tua on the physical and took him off their draft board.

No way Atlanta trades for Tua with Belichick as their coach.

Belichick has never beat Tua. They have new data.

Belichick has never beat Tua. They have new data.

Belichick is just an average coach without Brady. I doubt he would still be coaching if it wasn’t for Brady. Unfortunately, Brady was probably one of the greatest QBs in clutch moments.

As for the Steelers, they would never trade for Tua. Tua can’t play in cold weather and in that division, he would get killed. Tua needs to be in a warm weather city or a dome.

Belichick is just an average coach without Brady. I doubt he would still be coaching if it wasn’t for Brady. Unfortunately, Brady was probably one of the greatest QBs in clutch moments.

As for the Steelers, they would never trade for Tua. Tua can’t play in cold weather and in that division, he would get killed. Tua needs to be in a warm weather city or a dome.

The first 2 Super Bowls were all Belichick. Brady was just a guy. Agree on the Steelers.

Tua will be fine, you do realize he basically only played 3 seasons in the league and his rookie year he should have sat. He needs to get more comfortable playing in the snow and he needs to get comfortable with standing in the pocket again (I think the concussions effected him a bit). Let's see what happens next season. I trust McDaniels evaluation.
Be fine 🤣

I was never a Tua believer. I thought he would be average in the league at best with his limitations. His injury history scared me and still does. Hill has made Tua look better on stats and without him I believe the guy would be average at best.

Watt I wanted over Harris in the draft. Grier knew better ha! Watt is 4 years older but should be good till hits mid 30s if he can have Wake-like longevity.

I just saw a title for an article I did not read that read ""trade Watt to avoid getting left behind"".

I say it's a perfect trade for us! Get ourselves a stop gap QB and draft again.
I can guarantee you this trade will never happen.

with Belichick? ... 🤔 ... the marriage makes sense ... a HC known more for his defensive prowess and a Qb to move the sticks on slants and screens with an occasional over the top ... now if Atlanta adds Buffalos OC things would definitely be interesting.

I agree the OP probably gets roasted on this ... not many objective posts around here when discussing Tua lol ... :cheers:

I wonder if Tua would bring in another 2nd rd. pick .... or maybe a 3 & 4 .... the Dolphins would lose a valuable piece of their team, but we need help physically (holes to fill) and financially ..... rookie deals while the team transitions from a pit stop pace to a more deliberate, well managed pace IMO.

Who knows, the revamping may work to Tua's favor but it's a huge gamble ... pay a guy the 5th yr. option (millions) while still trying to make something work or pay a rookie and bolster the OL and DL:shrug:

What decision would you make? (with everything in a vacuum of course)
Wow, a 2nd for Tua. There are at least 20 teams that would give a top 5 to 10 pick for him. Your evaluation of a pro bowl QB that lead the league is lacking. Please don't post non sense. Trade a QB for a LB. Your delusional and belong in a home for the old and senile.

Wow, a 2nd for Tua. There are at least 20 teams that would give a top 5 to 10 pick for him. Your evaluation of a pro bowl QB that lead the league is lacking. Please don't post non sense. Trade a QB for a LB. Your delusional and belong in a home for the old and senile.
lol ... why the personal attack?

If you read the post with the correct context, you may see it differently ...
the post I mean ... not your outlook on fellow fans or people in general ... sounds like that particular ship may have sailed ...

I was never a Tua believer. I thought he would be average in the league at best with his limitations. His injury history scared me and still does. Hill has made Tua look better on stats and without him I believe the guy would be average at best.

Watt I wanted over Harris in the draft. Grier knew better ha! Watt is 4 years older but should be good till hits mid 30s if he can have Wake-like longevity.

I just saw a title for an article I did not read that read ""trade Watt to avoid getting left behind"".

I say it's a perfect trade for us! Get ourselves a stop gap QB and draft again.
1706002808413.gif

Back
Top Bottom