TJ for Tua trade? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TJ for Tua trade?

Why can’t all of these threads be merged to placate the whiners ?

I am ready to suffer while finding a new QB. The sooner the process starts the better. Tus is just a waste of time and effort. He is a below average QB.

I don’t see why you have to suffer. Teams lose in the wild card round with average QB’s all the time.

I don’t see why you have to suffer. Teams lose in the wild card round with average QB’s all the time.
I understand what you say. But, the longer he stays around and puts those misguided stats the longer he will fool people that he is the man. We have seen this so many times with the list of underperforming QBS we had since Marino retired.

I understand what you say. But, the longer he stays around and puts those misguided stats the longer he will fool people that he is the man. We have seen this so many times with the list of underperforming QBS we had since Marino retired.
Tua is no Marino but as of now, Tua has one less Super Bowl appearance than Marino.

Are you saying Marino‘s stats were “misguided stats” as well? After all, what did the Dolphins actually win with Marino?

Ill leave this right here for those saying Tuas stats are “misguided” after all of 4 years.

Marino‘s teams were 8-10 in the playoffs.

Again, Tua is no Marino, but Marino pretty much stunk in the playoffs compared to the regular season. His surrounding talent had something to do with it, as it does with any QB.

Last edited:
I didn’t start the thread. BTW, you nothing about my opinion on Tua. I do like him. Don’t love him. You only pay QB’s you love. Please put me on ignore. I’ve no use for fan boys.
Your posts would indicate otherwise. You're always talking about how bad he is

Philosophically, why take on a $100+M defensive contract if you don’t know when you’ll be competitive with a QB?

Against the Bills in the playoffs, he was 18-45 for 220 yards with 1TD, 2 INTs, was sacked 4 times, and had a QB rating of 44. Skylar Thompson is beyond horrible.

No disrespect intended, but for anyone to suggest he may be a better option than Tua is absurd.
Yea he missed sone throws but he gave us chance

Wouldn’t it be cool to have a QB good enough that these post didn’t exist? If we did I’d love to pay him 50 million per year. How cool would that be ?
That guy loves Tua more than the team. He slurps Tua more than romo slurps Allen and mahomes

Yea he missed sone throws but he gave us chance
No he didn’t. The defense did. The offense only had 231 yards of total offense. The defense had 2 picks and 7 sacks.

Skyler Thompson probably won‘t even be in the NFL next year.

Please, understand that the score of a game doesn’t necessarily define the play of a QB.

Tua will be fine, you do realize he basically only played 3 seasons in the league and his rookie year he should of sat. He needs to get more comfortable playing in the snow and he needs to get comfortable with standing in the pocket again (I think the concussions effected him a bit). Let's see what happens next season. I trust McDaniels evaluation.
Here we go, another person who wants to keep kicking the can down the street waiting for Tua to turn into something he will never be

Back
Top Bottom