TJ for Tua trade? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TJ for Tua trade?

This should clearly be a post in any of the other multitude of threads on this subject. People start new threads bc they need attention and think that a post in another thread won't get the same amount of attention. Well done, it worked. Your idea is most definitely more genius than the other 46 and deserves its own thread đź‘Ś

I was never a Tua believer. I thought he would be average in the league at best with his limitations. His injury history scared me and still does. Hill has made Tua look better on stats and without him I believe the guy would be average at best.

Watt I wanted over Harris in the draft. Grier knew better ha! Watt is 4 years older but should be good till hits mid 30s if he can have Wake-like longevity.

I just saw a title for an article I did not read that read ""trade Watt to avoid getting left behind"".

I say it's a perfect trade for us! Get ourselves a stop gap QB and draft again.

We already have two (not Tua) stopgap QB's.
How is it that this information was invisible to you? - LOL

with Belichick? ... 🤔 ... the marriage makes sense ... a HC known more for his defensive prowess and a Qb to move the sticks on slants and screens with an occasional over the top ... now if Atlanta adds Buffalos OC things would definitely be interesting.

I agree the OP probably gets roasted on this ... not many objective posts around here when discussing Tua lol ... :cheers:

I wonder if Tua would bring in another 2nd rd. pick .... or maybe a 3 & 4 .... the Dolphins would lose a valuable piece of their team, but we need help physically (holes to fill) and financially ..... rookie deals while the team transitions from a pit stop pace to a more deliberate, well managed pace IMO.

Who knows, the revamping may work to Tua's favor but it's a huge gamble ... pay a guy the 5th yr. option (millions) while still trying to make something work or pay a rookie and bolster the OL and DL:shrug:

What decision would you make? (with everything in a vacuum of course)

Don't ask me - I liked Tannehill (and look what he did after he left Miami) and there is no question in my mind that Tua will continue to play well wherever he goes, if he goes, which I believe is very doubtful.

What we need to do as a team is:

1) Focus on game planning and bring in whatever kind of coaching support that requires.

2) Focus on a constant stream of incoming drafted players for use and development, and limit FA acquisitions to 2-year deals, and avoid the big splashy trades - except for truly exceptional players who fit our teams' requirements.

3) Manage the CAP so we will have enough money available for Emergency Aquisition's.

See, easy as 1, 2, 3. - LOL

Wouldn’t it be cool to have a QB good enough that these post didn’t exist? If we did I’d love to pay him 50 million per year. How cool would that be ?
I’m pretty sure there are posts on the Eagles sites about trading Hurts after the Eagles’ collapse, trading Dak after the Cowboys collapse, trading Herbert after his injuries and the fact the Chargers aren’t winning with him, trading Burrow after all his recent injuries.

Im sure there was talk on the Bills board about getting rid of Allen during their struggles and during times where he was turning the ball over in droves, and talk of Trevor Lawrence not being the guy after the Jags failed to make the playoffs, and Packer fans saying Jordan Love wasn’t going to amount to anything during his earlier struggles.

This type of buffoonery is not unique to Dolphins’ message boards.

Pittsburgh already has a QB who’s too small to play In Pittsburgh. They don’t need Tua for that.

Most will trash this thread but I actually like where you’re going with it. I’ve got Atlanta as the only great fit for Tua. They play indoors, warm weather division.
Tua would win a SB on that Falcons team and turn them into a dynasty in the NFC.

Wouldn’t it be cool to have a QB good enough that these post didn’t exist? If we did I’d love to pay him 50 million per year. How cool would that be ?

Maybe but I’d be much cooler if Miami didn’t have a completely irrational, pathetic fan base that didn’t try to run a 26 year old qb out of town that’s improved every single year, lead the league in passing, won them 11 games, has gotten us to the playoffs in back to back years for the first time in 22 years and has been the best qb by a mile in the last 20 years all because they somehow all have the delusion that after sucking for 22 years we are just supposed to win a Super Bowl in year 2 of a new coach after having 13 combinations on the oline, having every weapon hampered by an injury and being down so many players on defense that we signed guys that didn’t play a single down all year to start a playoff game. How cool would that be?

Pittsburgh already has a QB who’s too small to play In Pittsburgh. They don’t need Tua for that.

Most will trash this thread but I actually like where you’re going with it. I’ve got Atlanta as the only great fit for Tua. They play indoors, warm weather division.

Yes, let's trade Tua, QBs that are very accurate, have great anticipation, and one of the best quick releases are a dime a dozen.

So easy to find a quality QB that when the Offense gives him time, he can take over a game.

Maybe but I’d be much cooler if Miami didn’t have a completely irrational, pathetic fan base that didn’t try to run a 26 year old qb out of town that’s improved every single year, lead the league in passing, won them 11 games, has gotten us to the playoffs in back to back years for the first time in 22 years and has been the best qb by a mile in the last 20 years all because they somehow all have the delusion that after sucking for 22 years we are just supposed to win a Super Bowl in year 2 of a new coach after having 13 combinations on the oline, having every weapon hampered by an injury and being down so many players on defense that we signed guys that didn’t play a single down all year to start a playoff game. How cool would that be?
It would be cool if he could beat good teams and not crap the bed every time he plays in big games. Wouldn’t that be something?

I was never a Tua believer. I thought he would be average in the league at best with his limitations. His injury history scared me and still does. Hill has made Tua look better on stats and without him I believe the guy would be average at best.

Watt I wanted over Harris in the draft. Grier knew better ha! Watt is 4 years older but should be good till hits mid 30s if he can have Wake-like longevity.

I just saw a title for an article I did not read that read ""trade Watt to avoid getting left behind"".

I say it's a perfect trade for us! Get ourselves a stop gap QB and draft again.
These new threads are just getting dumber by the day

I bet you made the trade in your Madden football league

I’m pretty sure there are posts on the Eagles sites about trading Hurts after the Eagles’ collapse, trading Dak after the Cowboys collapse, trading Herbert after his injuries and the fact the Chargers aren’t winning with him, trading Burrow after all his recent injuries.

Im sure there was talk on the Bills board about getting rid of Allen during their struggles and during times where he was turning the ball over in droves, and talk of Trevor Lawrence not being the guy after the Jags failed to make the playoffs, and Packer fans saying Jordan Love wasn’t going to amount to anything during his earlier struggles.

This type of buffoonery is not unique to Dolphins’ message boards.
Allen still has struggles they will show face again this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom