TJ for Tua trade? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TJ for Tua trade?

The best way to deal with a Stage 5 Clinger is to tell her you’re just going up to the bar to get you both a drink, and then RUN to the parking lot and peel out of there before she can catch you.

… kinda seemed like people clicking on this thread should at least get something useful out of their time.
:shrug:

This works….if I may add to this, you want to take her back home, and hit it first, (if decent enough) then when driving her back home pull up to the pump at a gas station, give her $2 and ask her get you a Mt. Dew, once she’s inside the store…”Book”….Make like a fetus and head on out!

For a clean and easy breakup in case she’s not the one in a relationship…..(hit it again one last time) go over to the corner of the room afterwords, hunch down naked and start repeating bible verses and chants loudly over and over again.
They get all freaked out and will leave on their own!
There’s no crying, no arguing, no texts, or calling you back in a couple of days to check on how things are.
They won’t even ask for the stuff they left at your place back!

Stay safe kids, it’s a long off season, more tips from Uncle Zingo coming soon.

Grier probably wants his 3rd and 4th picks back. Trade Tua to accumulate a mid round pick or possibly two and that would be the ultimate blessing! We had a chance at Watt before, Chris blew it then... time to find his own in the draft and save the cap.

Last edited:
You say Tua is an average at best QB but think Pottsburgh will trade a pro bowl pass rusher for him?

Tua will be fine, you do realize he basically only played 3 seasons in the league and his rookie year he should of sat. He needs to get more comfortable playing in the snow and he needs to get comfortable with standing in the pocket again (I think the concussions effected him a bit). Let's see what happens next season. I trust McDaniels evaluation.
How many more years till he is ready?

Does anyone think we could trade Tua for Josh Allen and Patrick Mahomes? The Chiefs and Bills could share him, 8.5 games each, then we could trade Allen for a couple of number 1s and play Mahomes

Yes, please do it. Mike White will be fine in this offense.

So will Skylar after White gets benched.

And then whoever we draft this year after that.

Good luck getting a new coach.
Skylar has already proven he can ball in the playoffs. with a full of season as the starter who knows

Have you checked Chiefs forum. They say pull Mahomes after one pick, they say he is circus act and is only good because he gers lucky completing circus throws.
There's always one imbecile in a forum of many
thousands,Sometimes more!

Skylar has already proven he can ball in the playoffs. with a full of season as the starter who knows
Against the Bills in the playoffs, he was 18-45 for 220 yards with 1TD, 2 INTs, was sacked 4 times, and had a QB rating of 44. Skylar Thompson is beyond horrible.

No disrespect intended, but for anyone to suggest he may be a better option than Tua is absurd.

I’m not talking about trolls. Every fan base has those. I’m talking about long time fans AND media.
With all due respect, people starting a new Tua thread every day with a different variation of the exact same opinion is basically trolling at this point. We get it. You don’t like Tua. You’re entitled to your opinion. However, people making these threads are choosing to start a “new” conversation so their opinion can be on the top page. You could lump 90% of the threads made in the last 3 weeks into one “I don’t like Tua” thread.

I think TJ is a great player. I wanted a trade back to draft Lamar Jackson, but we took Minkah (who is still a great player). That being said, there is zero chance the team trades Tua. The sooner people come to terms with that the sooner they can get on with life.

With all due respect, people starting a new Tua thread every day with a different variation of the exact same opinion is basically trolling at this point. We get it. You don’t like Tua. You’re entitled to your opinion. However, people making these threads are choosing to start a “new” conversation so their opinion can be on the top page. You could lump 90% of the threads made in the last week into one “I don’t like Tua” thread.

I think TJ is a great player. I wanted a trade back to draft Lamar Jackson, but we took Minkah (who is still a great player). That being said, there is zero chance the team trades Tua. The sooner people come to terms with that the sooner they can get on with life.

I didn’t start the thread. BTW, you nothing about my opinion on Tua. I do like him. Don’t love him. You only pay QB’s you love. Please put me on ignore. I’ve no use for fan boys.

Back
Top Bottom