TJ for Tua trade? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TJ for Tua trade?

Flores would be fired because he isn't half the coach Harbaugh is.

Can’t argue this because I am not a Flores fan but I also think John Harbaugh is HIGHLY overrated. Great GM’s , fantastic coordinators have carried Harbaugh IMO. But then again , I don’t like any of the “CEO” type coaches except Dan Campbell, and that’s just because he’s Dan ****ing Campbell 😂

This will obviously never happen but how bout reflecting for a moment that we DRAFTED CHARLES HARRIS OVER TJ WATT!? 🤣

WT entire F!!

I knew nothing about Harris but I’m guilty of dropping Watt because of the back injury. I also dropped Gronk because of a back injury.

for the people who want to trade Tua, what would you get for him? teams that have a high draft pick are probably using it on a qb this year when there are supposed to be lots of good ones. teams that don't have a high pick but want our qb certainly don't have a better one to trade us, where does that leave us? do you think mike white or next year's mike white or a late pick qb is gonna win big next year? we don't have that kind of luck.
i'm not neccessarily a tua believer, but is he worse than what else we could have next year, probably not
if we're gonna trade him for tj watt, why not trade him for cj stroud? why don't we trade our injured guys for better healthy guys?

I was never a Tua believer. I thought he would be average in the league at best with his limitations. His injury history scared me and still does. Hill has made Tua look better on stats and without him I believe the guy would be average at best.

Watt I wanted over Harris in the draft. Grier knew better ha! Watt is 4 years older but should be good till hits mid 30s if he can have Wake-like longevity.

I just saw a title for an article I did not read that read ""trade Watt to avoid getting left behind"".

I say it's a perfect trade for us! Get ourselves a stop gap QB and draft again.
Pittsburgh Steelers say
Snl Drugs GIF by Saturday Night Live

I’m glad Minkah is gone. The pick should have been Lamar Jackson. So if anything, Flores cost us Lamar.
I wanted Lamar because Bill B praised him, and he looked good to me. But I don’t recall a lot of people here interested in him actually.

You know what may be the most stupid part of this whole thread?

In what world is TJ watt wanting to leave the Steelers? Dude loves his team. He’s also paid a boatload

How are we going to pay all that money to him with our current cap?? ….to a pass rusher when we already have two (hurt) but that doesn’t change the fact

Yes, please do it. Mike White will be fine in this offense.

So will Skylar after White gets benched.

And then whoever we draft this year after that.

Good luck getting a new coach.
Anyone can throw such easy passes to Tyreek and Waddle! Tua is trash!

**ignore every game Tua hasn’t started tho please, don’t want actual evidence to the contrary**

with Belichick? ... 🤔 ... the marriage makes sense ... a HC known more for his defensive prowess and a Qb to move the sticks on slants and screens with an occasional over the top ... now if Atlanta adds Buffalos OC things would definitely be interesting.

I agree the OP probably gets roasted on this ... not many objective posts around here when discussing Tua lol ... :cheers:

I wonder if Tua would bring in another 2nd rd. pick .... or maybe a 3 & 4 .... the Dolphins would lose a valuable piece of their team, but we need help physically (holes to fill) and financially ..... rookie deals while the team transitions from a pit stop pace to a more deliberate, well managed pace IMO.

Who knows, the revamping may work to Tua's favor but it's a huge gamble ... pay a guy the 5th yr. option (millions) while still trying to make something work or pay a rookie and bolster the OL and DL:shrug:

What decision would you make? (with everything in a vacuum of course)
You bring up being objective - then say that Tua MIGHT be worth a second…maybe a third or fourth

This is delusional at best. You guys think the QB who just led the league or was close to it in multiple categories is fetching a day 3 draft pick?

Right. Objective fans

Can’t argue this because I am not a Flores fan but I also think John Harbaugh is HIGHLY overrated. Great GM’s , fantastic coordinators have carried Harbaugh IMO. But then again , I don’t like any of the “CEO” type coaches except Dan Campbell, and that’s just because he’s Dan ****ing Campbell 😂
It is crazy how he use to be our special teams coach and when he was interim HC we did good with him based on the roster we had. JH does a good job of evaluating and hiring good OCs and DCs consistently.

Can we get Kenny Pickett and his tiny little lady hands thrown in? That would make for some fun Sunday post game threads on here!

Seriously dude, this is a **** post. Terrible suggestion. Let’s trade QB for an edge rusher and then just figure QB out with a shitty cap situation and the 21st overall pick. Maybe we can throw $40+ million/year at 36 year old Kirk Cousins coming off a major injury, or draft like the 5th or 6th ranked QB. 🙄

Back
Top Bottom