TJ has Fins #1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TJ has Fins #1

I wonder how fast you fall out of the top five with Lucas under center?

Originally posted by Taco John

Taco, although I appreciate your "good sportmanship" by comming in here and professing a tough loss, our game with your team is over and now you are just being spiteful... I thought you were bigger than that.

And just like you were wrong about winning last night, you are wrong about Ray Lucas. Our offense is not going to suffer with Ray Lucas under center, in fact some would say it might do better. I am and have been a Jay supporter, but we all saw how well Lucas did in preseason, so I don't think anyone around here is too worried about it. Lucas will have all week to get ready for the start against the Bills who aren't half the defense that the Broncos are (hopefully they aren't half as dirty either).

Our offense is more about the system than the player, all we need is players who meet the requirements of the system and the system will work fine. Ray Lucas meets those requirements.
Trust me, Ray will be fine...

Lucas is stud our team will suceed with him just like jay. We have norv turner the best O.coordinator in the game. No worries here. You guys should think of putting Steve Burelien we ten times better then Griese. I was hoping they wouldn't put him in because he that good.

Originally posted by Taco John

We lose nothing and I mean nothing with Ray Lucas under center.
This team is not about the QB.

I would be worried if Huard was still our backup though!

Preseason means nothing, but when given the opportunity in the regular season Ray Lucas doesn't do badly.

Its about time! I had them number 1 last week in my power rankings and everyone would laugh.

Back
Top Bottom