Tj's Take | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tj's Take

Originally posted by dolfan06
they can have us at the bottom of every team stat known to man, but if we win the superbowl..................................

Exactly. I could honestly care less what TJ thinks of our team.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
NE ahead of either tennessee or indy is laughable...they play down(or up) to their opponents and escape nearly every game with their lives. the law of averages outta take care of them.

NE has beaten Tennessee (9-2), Philadelphie (8-3), Dallas (8-3) ,Miami (7-4), Denver (6-5) and they lost or won against NYJ, NYG, Washington, Cleveland, Buffalo, Texans.

I don't see any bad teams on that list.

I was in attendance at the Vikings game yesterday, drove home and settled in front of the TV and watched the Dolphins game. To be honest, I really don't know which team is better. The Dolphins' D would probably make Culpepper look like the fool that he is, but the Vikings get a lot of picks themselves. I guess at least the Dolphins have beaten every team they've played that has a losing record, except Houston, while Minnesota has lost to the likes of San Diego, Oakland and the Giants (two of which the Dolphins have beaten). As for teams with winning records, Minnesota is 1-1 vs. Green Bay and also beat Denver, while Miami has lost to New England, Indy and Tennessee while beating the Ravens. I think it would probably boil down to where the game was played. In the Dome? Vikings. In Miami? Dolphins.

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy

Last year we couldn't stop him. He didn't look like a fool at that time.

Yeah, true. The D SHOULD make him look like a fool, but it wouldn't (and didn't) necessarily happen.

Back
Top Bottom