TJs Take...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TJs Take......

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
TJ'S TOP 10 W-L TJ SAYS
1. Chiefs 11-1 No letdown at San Diego for determined Chiefs.

2. Patriots 10-2 Magnificent goal-line stands ensures 8th straight win.

3. Colts 9-3 Great comeback thwarted in the final minutes vs. Pats.

4. Titans 9-2 QB Steve McNair hopes to start Monday night.

5. Eagles 9-3 Made enough plays offensively to frustrate Carolina.

6. Cowboys 8-4 Cowboys defense overwhelmed on Turkey Day.

7. Panthers 8-4 Usually-reliable PK John Kasay dooms Panthers.

8. Rams 9-3 Moved the ball at will against hapless Minnesota.

9. 'Hawks 8-4 Mike Holmgren's club easily disposes of Browns.

10. Dolphins 8-4 Dolphins look like different team with Fiedler at helm.

What the F*ck Over!!! He's says it plain and simple, and Dallas is at 6 and we are at 10 with identical records, and a blowout win over the Cowboys IN THEIR HOUSE!!! WTFO!! Thoughts?!?!

SHOULD BE
1. KC
2. New England
3. Tennessee
4. Indianapolis
5. Philadelphia
6. St. Louis
7. Miami
8. Dallas
9. Carolina
10. Seattle

Who cares??

Miami has 4 weeks to anty up and do what they haven't done in a long time.. Win out in December..

Someone's opinions on Miami does not matter..

I don't think a team in the league is better.... everyone thrives o nthe numbers. But look at the names.

Taylor
Bowens
Chester
Ogunleye
Seau
Thomas
Greenwood
Madison
Marion
Knight
Surtain
.... the only one on defnse not worthy of the probowl is Greenwood... and he's surprising me more and more each week.

Feidler
Williams
Konrad
Chambers
McMicheal
Dixon
Nails
Ruddy
Perry
Wade
Thompson
...... Well we've easily got 8 probowlers there......

who the hell cares what TJ says...I'm acutally suprised that he does not have Denver in the top five...who gives a crap about TJ...not me!!!

Go Fins!!!

I dont' really care what anyone says. The media does not win or lose ball games. The players and coaches still have to prepare and go out and win games.

I did read that and thought it funny that he gave Fiedler his Offensive player of the week and in that paragraph stated how bad the Phins "humbled" the Cowboys. Yet, he still ranks the boys 4 spots higher... His logic does not make sense to me... Who am I kidding TJ have logic? Nevermind...

I think T.J. is saying "show me again" before he puts us way up there. We always slide in December. So he's not going to overrate us based on that fact. We take care of business in December, we'll earn respect.

Also, you have to remember that the rankings are also affected by the respecitve conferences of each team. The Cowboys are in the NFC and by comparison have a much better shot at going a long ways due to the weaker conference. The Dolphins on the other hand have been beaten by ALL of the contendors in the AFC.

Bottom line next week the Dolphins will get their respect if they beat NE.

Originally posted by minus
Bottom line next week the Dolphins will get their respect if they beat NE.
You beat us and you WILL get your respect.

I have no idea how you can put the Cowboys over the Dolphins after that last game, espicially when we both have the same record.

Back
Top Bottom