To All Cali Fans, let's bring the fire to Miami! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To All Cali Fans, let's bring the fire to Miami!

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Hey, for all of those loud and great Dolphin fans that were at the Charger game this year. When the schedule comes out we should pick one game for as many of us to make a road trip to help our Brotherin in Miami Rock the house like no other! We need to bring it Cali Style, and shake the house off the foundations! We must let these opposing afns know that Miami is our house and not theres. And heaven forebid if someone asks me to sit down. It's football game for our beloved Dolphins, so let's bring the noise!

If you interested pm me or email me at jsfoy@sbcglobal.net My wife and I are definitely going this year. It will be my first Dolphin home game, and what other way to enjoy it then to be with my Cali Brotherin, and the Florida Brotherin!:wink: :beerbang:

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Hey, for all of those loud and great Dolphin fans that were at the Charger game this year. When the schedule comes out we should pick one game for as many of us to make a road trip to help our Brotherin in Miami Rock the house like no other! We need to bring it Cali Style, and shake the house off the foundations! We must let these opposing afns know that Miami is our house and not theres. And heaven forebid if someone asks me to sit down. It's football game for our beloved Dolphins, so let's bring the noise!

If you interested pm me or email me at jsfoy@sbcglobal.net My wife and I are definitely going this year. It will be my first Dolphin home game, and what other way to enjoy it then to be with my Cali Brotherin, and the Florida Brotherin!:wink: :beerbang:
This is to all the fans that attended teh Dolphin vs Charger game.:wink:

Fin Fan in Cali said:
It will be my first Dolphin home game, and what other way to enjoy it then to be with my Cali Brotherin, and the Florida Brotherin!:wink: :beerbang:

Jersey Fans feel sad!:boohoo:

Fin Fan in Cali said:

interesting coming from the land of San Andreas ... shake rattle and roll...

im already planning my summer vacation to Miami to conicide with opening day. Just waiting for the schedule to come out.

Amars said:
im already planning my summer vacation to Miami to conicide with opening day. Just waiting for the schedule to come out.
That be a great plan. I just got to see how busy I am at work still to take a week off. I need to visit my dad in North Carolina, and my wife wants to hit the keys as well.

Dude, if finheaven members are going to meet up for a game next year at pro player, count me in. I will fly from NY no matter what game it is and no matter what day it is (unless something pops up). I'm in!

Fin Fan in Cali said:

I am trying to get the FINHEAVEN gang to the STEELERS game this fall... See my post at: http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=123360:D

Sounds like we need a south game as well as a north game!! I got the northeast covered, you get the southeast, now all we need is someone out west to set one up as well!!! HINT, HINT!!!:sidelol: Not that you should cover both coasts!!!:D

Back
Top Bottom