To all fish fans from a Bills Fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To all fish fans from a Bills Fan

RalphW

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am sorry that y'all have to go through this. Ricky sold you guys out, and his timing sucks. He could have done it sooner, so you would have had a chance to draft an RB or sign a free agent.

I wish that we could have beat y'all twice this year with Rickey, but I will take them without too!

no way man....we will send one of them to the NFC.

What part of Dallas are you in?

I am in Dallas too.

RalphW said:
I am sorry that y'all have to go through this. Ricky sold you guys out, and his timing sucks. He could have done it sooner, so you would have had a chance to draft an RB or sign a free agent.

I wish that we could have beat y'all twice this year with Rickey, but I will take them without too!

From all fin fans to all AFC East fans, don't think Miam is going to roll over and play dead we still have the best defense in the divison. We are going to be the first team in history to have 0 wins 0 losses and 16 ties.

We're still going to sweep the Bills, no question. We'll just have to air it out against yah'll.

F%$K, JUST WHEN I THOUGHT THE DOLPHINS WERE GONNA BE ALL RIGHT, i thought we were going to be 11-5, or a dominant 12-4, because i knew if our new passing game failed, we could always ride ricky. but no, that wont happen anymore, its either our passing game succeeds or we are screwed, we may even have a losing record! im normally positive but when this news broke me i was furious. our new o-line was set up for power running and for ricky, not for the speed of travis minor. thanks alot for not being such an a$$ and laughing in our face. oh man i am not happy.

Phinz4Life said:
We're still going to sweep the Bills, no question. We'll just have to air it out against yah'll.
LOL, not according to one of your more illustrious posters who claim that Fiedler couldn't throw a pass to save his soul. :cooldude:

Thanks sir, but we will still have to pound you =)

BiggDolphin said:
From all fin fans to all AFC East fans, don't think Miam is going to roll over and play dead we still have the best defense in the divison. We are going to be the first team in history to have 0 wins 0 losses and 16 ties.
Patriots have the best defense in the division

I received a question on an ebay auction for some tickets today.

The person said, "Since Ricky is retiring, I can only offer you XX.XX"

I replied, "Since the two teams will still play a game of football, I will accept my minimum bid."

:billsbite

Back
Top Bottom