To all Orlando residents............ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To all Orlando residents............

miadphan13

FinHeaven Cheerleader
Reaction score
Buccaneers | Looking Towards Disney for Camp Location - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
22:23 PT: The Orlando Sentinel reports the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are close to negotiating a deal that would have their 2002 training camp take place at Disney's Wide World of Sports. A successful first camp could lead to a long-term deal.

I know it's the Bucs and all, but it could be fun to check it out! :D

Originally posted by miadphan13
Buccaneers | Looking Towards Disney for Camp Location - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
22:23 PT: The Orlando Sentinel reports the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are close to negotiating a deal that would have their 2002 training camp take place at Disney's Wide World of Sports. A successful first camp could lead to a long-term deal.

I know it's the Bucs and all, but it could be fun to check it out! :D
i didn't even know Disney even had sports facilities. they don't here in california, although they do own the california angels, last i read. don't follow baseball hardly at all!:rolleyes:

The Atlanta Braves do their spring training at some Disney thing I think. Disney owns the Anaheim Angels but they are trying to sell them.

the best thing.......

about anaheim stadium is, the rams don't play there any more. good riddance to georgia, that bitch. i still think she had something to do with rosenblooms death!:yell:

The Atlanta Braves do have their Spring training at the Disney's Wide World of Sports complex.

Dammit. That means that instead of seeing the Phins right in my backyard for 5 days, I gotta drive to Orlando and maybe catch 1 or two scrimmages. Oh, the humanity.

One good thing though. No way Disney's facilities are as bad as the Bucs'. Would probably be great for us spectators.

The Disney facility is AWESOME. :D I went out there several times for the Quarterback Challenge. I met Collins and Blake. I saw Young and Testaverde as well.

I usually go to...........

Originally posted by miadphan13
The Disney facility is AWESOME. :D I went out there several times for the Quarterback Challenge. I met Collins and Blake. I saw Young and Testaverde as well.

at least 2 or 3 Braves spring training games per year. Believe me when I tell you that Disney's wide world of sports complex is the most beautiful baseball field that you'll ever set foot on. It only seats 20,000 or so, but it is absolutely perfection. They have grass around the entire outfield that is at an incline. It is only 7.00 to sit in the outfield grass! Also, it is the best view of the entire field. You bring a towel,some food, a couple of cold ones and you're all set for some baseball.;)

Back
Top Bottom