to all packer fans who visited this board the past 2 weeks... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

to all packer fans who visited this board the past 2 weeks...

SuperMarksBros.

Formerly Fiedler for MVP
Reaction score
i think i speak for the rest of the finheaven family when i say its been a pleaseure. you guys are knowledgable, courteous, and respectful. i gotta say, this a HUGE difference from the OTHER fans that have made these boards a nightmare(before crawling away with tails between legs in a 38-7 home embarrassment:lol: ). good luck tonight. and, as far as i'm concerned, you guys are welcome back on these boards whenever you like(unless green bay wins, lol. j/k).

ps- heres to the fins D swarming tonight:drinkers:

Thanks fiedler. I have this site on my favorite list and will probably pop back in from time to time. {especially when the fins go up against the pats again. Can you tell that I do not like them :confused: :lol: }

The Pack's D used to do this "fin" thing when they swarmed around the other teams qb, I do not think they do that anymore. But I think it would be fun if they brought it back for tonights game. ;)

Also, I will be glad when Fiedler comes back. I have him on one of my fantasy teams. :D

Yeah, you guys have been great, non trash talking, intellegent fans. Thank you for your maturity. :)

Oh, and I want your team to lose tonight ;)

Back
Top Bottom